seven

"long time no see, ahn"

Yujin heard a familiar voice and turned around at the person right next to her. She grinned, "you too, kim"

Chaewon squinted her eyes, "i see that you and wonyoung re together, huh?" Yujin clicked her tounge, snapping her fingers infront of Chaewon's face, "don't stare at me like that geez."

The older rolled her eyes, "Anyways, you and minju are together?" nodding, Chaewon grabbed a cup of alcohol from the kitchen counter. "Yeah, i got her before you did."

Yujin raised both of her hand in the air as if she's surrending, "I don't like her anymore, i have my wonyoung now."

Chaewon stared at her with a look, "you sure?" Yujin nodded, taking a sip of her alcohol. "she ain't even that close to wonyoung's beau-"

She got interrupted and stopped talking when the older suddenly slammed her hands in the kitchen counter, she was drunk.

"what did you say?"

Yujin smirked, "you heard me, unnie." Chaewon was about to throw a punch but Minju held her, "Okay, both of you are drunk!" Yujin raised a brow. "i am not drunk~" Yujin hiccuped.

Wonyoung sighed, rubbing her temples. "i know going to this reunion was a bad idea."

"oops, there goes nako feeling tall again!" Yuri laughed.

Nako was dancing on top of the table, dancing like there's no tomorrow. Her girlfriend, Eunbi was dancing also and was extremely drunk.

Now Chaewon was chasing Yujin because she accidently flirted at minju who got uncomfortable.

"gET BACK HERE FUCKER!"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!"

Their girlfriends where in the couch, drinking while watching them. "actually, Yujin deserves it." Wonyoung said as Minju nodded in agreement.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH GET BACK HERE!!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"sHUT UP I'M GONNA PINCH YOUR NIPPLES!"

"seriously, these girls." Hyewon shakes her head, enjoying the food Eunbi prepared. the only reason why she came was because free food and meeting her friends but she slightly regretted it now.