7. Party

Lisa pov

It was a Thursday night 6:40. I just finished my assignments and homework, now my brain feels fuzzy.

"Ugh." I groaned as i jumped on my bed but the comforting silence was disrupted by a phone call

Who?

I checked, it was ':)'

I made a desicion to change my boyfriends contact to a smiley face than a heart. I'm still confused about him, conflicted of decisions...

I dont know what I'm gonna do, but i dont think ill do anything i love him....
He seems to love me the same way.

"Hello?" I sighed

"Hey babe, I'll be there by 7." He simply said and ended the call.

What why?

I checked the date.

Oh my gosh how did i forget?? Babe wanted to bring me to a party, i said no at first but i gave in at some point. He sorted out an outfit already and it should've been sent to me a while ago.

I went under my desk and found the package.

You'll look good babe :)

That was the not at the bottom of the box, i hated everything about it. What the hell is this!?

He's gotten me to wear a bunch of revealing outfits for theses parties before but this one is the worst.

The outfits i wore seemed to fit the standard of other girls outfits, but babe made sure mine went up another level

This one just went up 20 levels. I searched for a jacket in my closet, demin would've been fine but i had no denim.... so i went with a leather jacket. Babe would be fine with a leather jacket right???

I heard 3 knocks on my dorm door. My dormate opened it. I never liked my dormate, Nancy. she was one of those party girls too, often had her friends over and they played a bunch of game with the guys they invited. I would try not to be brought into their games, either way the dorm gets noisy and security is often checking up. babe offered to take her to the party too so she was all revealing and stuff.

I hate using kpop stars as bad characters but its for the story, in real life there all the sweetest and most hardworking people in the world. Please keep that in mind.

"Heyy." She greeted, she always sounded like that.

"Comeone girls..." babe smiled down at her then looked to me

"It's not gonna be cold babe," he said

"Uh." I stuttered but in defeat took the jacket off.