"You know me or some?" He questioned, sizing me up and down .

"Nah but what I do know is that you almost fuckin' hit me. You blind or some?" I retorted, folding my arms across my chest.

"No need to trip ma', I wouldn't have hit ya'. I knew exactly what I was doing." He clarifies, sliding his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Oh, so you knew what you were doing when you took my spot too?" I asked, attitude evident in my voice.

I was convinced the exhaustion I felt has me grumpy and in no mood for anybody shit, even shit like stealing a parking spot.

"It ain't gotcha' name on it babeh." He shrugs

"You know what, fuck you and this parking spot. If it was up to me I would ram into yo' shit. Might even break ya' windows. You don't look like you got insurance anyway." I throw him the middle finger and he laughs right at me.

"I like you already." He says before heading inside the daycare .

I huff before trudging back to my car. After a minute or two I find another parking spot and park there. Just as I am walking towards the daycare, all the kids run out.

I scan over the numerous amount of small bodies for Kenyia until I finally noticed her. She was looking around as well trying to find me.

"Kenyia!" I yelled. Her head snapped to my direction and she smiled before running into my arms.

She looked so cute in her Champion tracksuit and slides. Her hair was thrown up into a big puffball, her babyhairs laid without even being touched.

"How was yo' day baby?" I asked as I sat up. Taking her hand in mine we began to make our way back to the car.

"Some girl took my shicken nuggets so I babyjoe sum." She said proudly .

I stopped in my tracks and looked down at her.

"Babyjoe some?"

"Ya'." She nodded her head up and down. "Like Youngboy said."

I chuckled and shook my head at her. "You letting the wrong person influence you."

"Can we get icecream?" She asked ignoring my comment

"Let me guess, chocolate?" I looked down at her as we reached the car.

"With extra sprinkles." She wiggles her eyebrows .

"Sure." I grin opening the back door for her. Before she had a chance to get in, a small voice from behind us calls her name catching both of our attention .

 Before she had a chance to get in, a small voice from behind us calls her name catching both of our attention