I told you kaachan [Ch.10]

As Dabi explained the plan. "We are going back to the hero school thing to get bakubitch" Izuku laughed at the name Dabi gave kaachan it wasn't normal for Dabi to do that kind of thing so izuku kept it in mind he said that. "We will have to get him at a different place this time. I guess it's at some camp place so we'll have to be quick about it, and no playing around with him this time Deku." Dabi said glaring at Izuku while Izuku gave a sad look. "But it's not fun just grabbing someone and leaving. Plus he picks a fight a lot" Dabi shook his head for his answer. "Fine I won't do it....maybe" Izuku said silently.

As the plan was set out to go and everyone went with their groups. Izuku was with compress, toga, Dabi and twice (I think compress was with them but idc it's my story =~=) they went further into the forest then the other groups for back up.

They stayed their for around an hour until Dabi got impatient and set some trees on fire. "Good idea Dabi now we don't have to wait another hour!" Toga cheered. The group walked more near the edge of the forest to see what was going on, as they walked past they went by other villains who gave them nasty looks and called them show off, Dabi set those villains on fire too.

The whole thing goes the same like the anime/manga they fight they grab bakugo and now they are at the hide out because I'm that lazy today

Bakugo struggles trying to get himself out of the thing that he was in in the pitch dark room. He hears footsteps come near him. "Who's there!" Bakugo yells, but no one answered him all he heard was footsteps walking around and a small giggle. "Damn it I know you can hear me! Let me go or I'll blow you into pieces!" Once he said he felt a hand slap him hard. Then a cold voice spoke "shut up" A group of glowing eyes appeared in front of bakugo. He flinched at the sight of them but a pair of bright green eyes caught his attention. There was another giggle in the room and bakugo kept looking for where the sound was coming from but the room was echoing so I could've been anywhere. Then bakugo heard footsteps behind him and felt some hair near the side of his face and a whisper into his ear "I told you we'll meet again kaachan~"

You know how are it is to find a good spot the put in a cliffhanger? VERY HARD TO FIND! Anyways some of my spelling and words might not make sense in my story since I have trouble typing this kind of stuff. I had just seen my read total on this book and honestly I am very surprised on that and we did make it to 30k and I'm going to try to make something special for that soon! I'll have another reading special when we get to 50k if it's possible. But right now I have asked before and will ask again what should I do for my special next? I have a lot of trouble with trying to figure out the story plots and specials that I will need help so if you have any ideas please tell me! I'm gonna leave you guys/girls alone for your freedom now!

Words: 586