"Seingeda."

Bellamy's Pov:

I let Clarke rest the last few miles until we reached Polis. She looked worn out, but I knew she wanted to see Aurora. When we eventually arrived, everyone at Polis just stared at us. It wasn't an off-putting stare though, it was more a well done and a thank you. Most nodded their heads at me; Lexa and a few others that associated themselves with her. Small children stared at Clarke, as she had interacted with them in her spare time before the war. Their worried faces mixed with confusion, were so innocent. If only Aurora knew what we had all done, I don't think I could carry such a burden, but I did it to protect her and Clarke. SkaiKru, or what was left, were traipsing behind me and Lexa; their faces relieved and tired. I remembered that Octavia wouldn't be there, but Lincoln would. I would have to tell him the tragic news that his only lover is...is...dead. He and Indra stood at the entrance of the tower, both searching for her, but never to be found. I slowly ran up to them both giving a gentle hug and then bracing myself for what was about to come. I took a deep breath and in my most kindest and calmest tone I regretted to say: "I don't know how to put this, but...Octavia was...killed by Azgeda." Lincoln went blue, Indra went pale. She had tears in her eyes that I guessed would never come out in public and said "may we meet again." I smiled at the thought of her not respecting just Octavia, but SkaiKru. Lincoln on the other hand stood there not knowing what to do with himself. He balled his sore and stressed eyes out and I went in to give him a bro-hug. I whispered in his ear "She died a fighter, just like you taught her...to be strong." He gently nodded in my shoulder and I slowly parted the hug touching both, Lincoln and Indra's shoulders saying thank you for all they'd done for her. I heard a few gasped mouths open and before I could turn my head, Clarke was embracing her dear friends in a tight hug. She looked so strong and sturdy in that hug; full of hope. "We will have a funeral, I promise." Clarke said enduringly. They both nodded and then I saw her.

My beautiful baby girl. My beautiful, beautiful baby girl. Sat in her carers arms in the centre of people, she recognised me. Bouncing up and down with that contagious cheeky smile, she saw me. The woman who was so carefully holding her, saw me too. She strolled over and handed Aurora into my embracing arms. "Thank you so much..." "Nyla." "Thank you Nyla for looking after Aurora. Clarke will be so pleased to see her so safe and happy, thanks to you. Please, you must have dinner with us one night in the tower as a token of our gratefulness." She nodded and went back to her previous spot, standing there staring at Clarke. She was still chatting to Lincoln and Indra when I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, smiled at me and then smiled and cried and laughed at our baby girl. She kissed my forehead and I gave Aurora to her. She struggled to keep her balance so Abby quickly supported Clarke's arm making sure she was ok. My two girls met each others eyes and they both gleamed with joy from their reunion. I was as happy as anyone expected me to be; I got my family back after loosing part of it. Clarke clung onto Aurora like she was going to disappear into thin dust, but I knew that Clarke would always think that. Having a new-born baby you barely even saw for the first few weeks was agonising and both me and Clarke had experienced that, so we held onto our precious daughter as much as we could for the time that we had left on this earth.

Lexa came along and acknowledged that I had told Indra and Lincoln the news, meaning that all that was left to do was to grieve as a family, not just as clans. SkaiKru and the injured would need full time care to recover properly. Lexa made the correct decision to send all the injured to the hospital where they would be treated by Abby, Jackson and so on. Me, Clarke and a few significant others of the clans lead our way into the Polis Tower, home of Lexa, and began talking to Lexa about room arrangements. "Bellamy, if you'd like to follow me and we can lead you to your room." I could see the poor fear on Clarkes face as she was panicking about sleeping on her own. "Erm, Lexa...can me and Bell share a room just so 2 people can be with Aurora if that's ok?" Clarke asked hastily. "Ok, you can have your old room and we'll get someone to build a cot for Aurora so she can sleep peacefully." Lexa said politely. "Thank you." we both said whilst being led to our room on the top floor. Aurora was crying her heart out as we were in the elevator, meaning she was hungry because she hadn't been fed in a good 6 hours. "Clarke, as soon as we get to our room I suggest you feed Aurora." She nodded in agreement. Clarke looked weak walking to our room as we arrived on the top floor of the tower. I was worried about her and her injuries from the war. She needed to rest as much as she could, but to be honest she could have all the rest she needed for the long amount of time we'd all probably be here for.

Me and Clarke walked into her room and I could see the mental pain Clarke was suffering because the last time she was here, she didn't know if I was dead in some ditch or alive- just about. Between us, the only belongings we had brought were Aurora and Clarke's medical treatment for her scratches and wounds. For the room looking empty, the fire was lit and some of Clarke's painting were scattered on an old sofa which were mesmerising. There was also a jug of clean water and some drinking cups accompanied by a basket of fresh fruit. Clarke dumped her bag down and pulled down her top to feed Aurora for a while. I went outside on the balcony to look at the view of Polis that had been lit up by hundreds of pitch torches and lanterns. It was so peaceful; that's when it hit me. My family were at peace. That thing that me and Clarke had longed to see in our complicated lives had finally fitted into every aspect of our future.

_____________

I heard Clarke placing Aurora in her cot, who someone had donated, and she came strolling over to the balcony. The sun was starting to set as the sky exploded into a variety of pink under-tone colours. I glanced over to my love that was captivated in the view and asked her a question: "Would you say yes, even now Clarke." She looked at me confused. "What do you mean Bell?" "Marriage. Would you still accept me?" She looked at me as if I was playing dumb. "I love you Bellamy Blake. Of course I want to marry you, you muppet." I gleamed with happiness and contentment as she crashed her lips onto mine knowing that we would be spending the rest of our lives together. "Lets go to bed Bell." She said looking exhausted but relieved. "Ok." I responded smiling.

When we both got undressed to go to bed, I saw Clarke's wounds and bruises under her undergarments from life during the war and life as we know it now. She looked so battered and shattered. I almost blamed myself for all this because I could have protected her even more from Azgeda and the war outbreak. The double bed wasn't even high-up and I could see that Clarke was struggling to get into bed so I rushed to the other side and slipped my gentle hand at the side of her chest and aided her into bed. I kissed her on the lips and crawled over to my side of the bed. We talked for a few minutes about how our family would live in Polis and how we would re-build Polis, but for now we were happy and content with our lives. I would grieve for Octavia and Clarke would mend her mistakes in the past. Clarke perched her head on my toned chest as I placed my hand on her cold back making her feel loved. I loved Clarke and Aurora with all of my heart and that is all that mattered. We both closed our eyes and fell into a long nights sleep.

That's the end of Bellarke Baby!!!!! I want to thank you all my readers and voters for all your support along the way of this amazing journey. I might not be uploading a new story in a while because of school emas