Immediate Actions.

4 months later. Clarke is 8 months pregnant and Finn has been banished for 13 weeks now.

Bellamy's Pov:

I felt Clarke's soft blonde hair resting on my chest as she was still sleeping soundly. It was 8:00am and I heard some people start to get up so decided to follow. Clarke's light body shifted off of mine, as I quietly manoeuvred myself off her. The covers left little ripples on her belly where the baby was lying in her stomach, as I turned back to have a glimpse at her. The baby is getting big now and Clarke looks more pregnant than ever.

I stepped out of sector 4, leaving Clarke to wake up naturally, when I heard someone alerting Clarke to come to the gate immediately. I guess I would have to wake her up now. I rushed to her quarters not even really looking who actually wanted her when I saw her waddling down the corridor like a penguin. "Man, my pelvic bone kills Bell." She said, as I felt sorry for her. "Are you ok? You look and drowsy." I asked her. "Yeah I guess" She commented, whilst supporting her back with her hand. I gently took her place and helped her back instead as we strolled down the corridor. "Someone was shouting for you. They came on horseback so it was probably a grounder messenger. You might want to get yourself ready and then see who it is." She nodded and walked back to her quarters. When I let go of her back, I felt something negative travel through my body. I didn't like it, but carried on.

I walked outside to the entrance of Arkadia, after getting a drink of water, and Clarke was already stood talking to the grounder face to face. She looked concerned so I quickly jogged over to see what was the matter. Clarke told me that the messenger was called Nova. The conversation was in English so I understood it. "Hello Bellamy, its nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you. I am Lexa's messenger. I come in peace." She said with kind words. I just bowed my head like grounders do to show respect. "I'm glad you have learnt out ways Bellamy." She said with a grin on her small mouth. "What did Lexa want, Nova?" Clarke asked her. "Well, Heda would like you to come to a meeting in Polis as soon as possible to review the alliance...Azgeda are the problem." She said whispering. As soon as Nova said 'as soon as possible', I knew she meant now in polite terms. I panicked as the baby was due any week now and Clarke would have to travel for at least a whole day with no medically trained staff to help her. I watched grounders hygiene and it wasn't the best. "What is it Nova? Are they planning to attack?" Clarke asked, making miniscule sound. Nova said, "Yes, someone overheard the Queen of Azgeda talking to an Ice Nation citizen and they agreed on attacking in 2 days at first light. The Queen wants to kill Heda before she wipes out Skirkru first though. You need to prepare Clarke otherwise..." "No! I will not let my Clarke be killed to some stupid grounders! You either send your army to wipe out Azgeda before they even get here, or... we start a war with the 12 clans." said in a fierce tone. Nova was pissed off, but I didn't care.

"Don't worry Bellamy, we will not start another war with the whole army of grounders, but the grounders will fight Azgeda. I will go to Polis for 1 day then, come back here and we will prepare for an attack if there is one. If not, Indra will radio me to tell me how many members ,roughly, there are of Azgeda left to fight. I doubt very much that there will be any Azgeda army members left because the grounder army is very strong." She said, almost justifying my rudeness earlier towards Nova. She agreed with Clarke and so did I. "I will pack my things now and meet you here again in 10 minutes. Bellamy, tell the stables to have a horse prepared for me. Thank you." She said, kissing me on the cheek. I gave her a look that said please don't go. I need you Clarke. She wandered off to her quarters whilst I got her a horse, but still regretted doing anything that would get her to Polis with Nova. I ran to Clarkes room to say goodbye and she saw me running in. I picked her up and gave her the biggest I had ever given her. The thought of leaving her for just one day, killed me. "Please don't go." I said as I put her down on the ground. "I need you here Clarke. I need you..." I said in desperation. "Lexa needs me and the camp needs you Bellamy. The guard is ruthless and you can control them." She said. "Ok, I guess its only for a day. Keep our baby safe; Clarke keep yourself safe. Here is a gun to protect you encase there are any ambushes on the way." I said, handing her a small, pocket sized rifle. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I gave her a smirk and we both strolled out to meet Nova at the gate, holding hands and swinging them in unison. She was stood there with Abby and Clarke ran up to her mum. Abby gave her beautiful daughter a hug and let Clarke walk to her horse that was 20 yards away from me. I ran up to her, picking her up bridal style and mounting her onto the white, prepared horse. She smiled at me and then said "I'll be back before you know it Bell." She rose her horse gently to the gates and set off on her way to Polis to meet Lexa. It was going to be a long day...