Familiar Greetings.

5 hours later:
CLARKES POV:
Me and Nova finally made it to Polis, after numerous stops for me to eat, and everyone looked pleased to see me. I was glad that we have obtained the alliance with the grounders; it was what we needed on our road to peace. Me and Nova strolled through the main street of the city to make everyone aware of my presence ,but the people of Polis didn't carry on with their day, after looking at me, but instead just bowed their heads at me like grounders do to show respect to one another. The people's eyes mostly just stared at my huge belly and looked amazed like they had never seen a pregnant woman before. We made it to the tower, bottom floor, entrance and 2 guards stood there guarding the door took my bag off of my shoulder. It was literally a weight off of my shoulders because even carrying my bag for 10 minutes was tiring; I was very pregnant.

We walked into the lift and it started to move north. A grounder said something in Trigedasleng that I didn't understand, but Nova translated it for me and said "He said that we are going to your room first where you can un-pack your things for the night and then we will go and see Heda." I nodded at Nova and we had finally made it to my room. I knew this corridor was were Lexa slept because I could see through one of the doors on my way past and it had all of her previous swords on display that Nova told me about. My room was right at the end of the corridor and as soon as I walked in, it smelt of leaves from the forest. There was a holly-like plant draped over the fireplace and the bed was carefully made with animal fur to keep oneself warm at night when there was a breeze. Right before my eyes was the most beautiful view of Polis, the valley and right in the distance Arkadia! I could see the very tip of the Ark that was buried into the ground and I knew right then, at that moment, that Bellamy wasn't far away.

After I had finished un-packing my things I walked to the throne room. When walking past all the spare rooms, you could see dust on the walls and painting from before the war. This is exactly I only agreed to stay one day because there was no way in hell that I'd let my baby intoxicate any dust. Right before some guards were about to open the doors to the throne room, I caught a glimpse of myself in a glass window. My face paint that went down my nose, was still carefully planted on my nose. My hair had become slightly loose so I decided to let it down to reveal my wavy, blonde hair. I looked very pretty to my astonishment and suddenly thought to myself what will my baby girl look like? It really stunned me to be honest to the point the guard at the door had to nudge me. They opened the double doors very slowly to reveal myself to Lexa and the rest of the 11 clans ( no Azgeda ) were sat in hard, oak throne-like chairs. They all nodded to me in unison and I gently returned the gesture. These grounders love to bow heads, I thought to myself. Lexa stood up immediately and her eyes landed on my stomach. She smiled and I bowed down on my knee (as best I could) to Lexa after making my way up to her. "Clarke, leader of SkiKru and the 13th Clan of this Alliance. It's good to see you here." Lexa said whilst I got up again and watched Lexa speak again ,but to the other leaders. "We all know hat has caused this meeting. Azgeda has betrayed us all and it is punishable by death. Jus Drein Jus Daun." She quoted in a calm manor. The other leaders made a simple 'hmm' to show they agreed with Lexa; their Leader. The wooden chair I sat on, instantly gave me power which made me feel important; important to Lexa that was of course.

An hour passed and we all agreed on a plan. To get a whole army of grounders to fight Azgeda before they even get to Arkadia and if there were 100 or so left then, Indra would radio us to tell us how many. We would kill Azgeda and victory would be ours...

8 hours later:

My day went by very fast due to numerous greetings by Lexa, form the citizens of Polis. I enjoyed it actually and me and Lexa got on really well. I enjoyed her company and I think she enjoyed mine. I was starting to get tired whilst laying on my bed, so got under the covers and tried to get some sleep.

The morning- Clarke has left Polis and is on her way home:

I was riding my horse through the forest, on my way back to Arkadia at about 8:30am, when Nova asked me "When is the baby due then?" I paused and then replied with "In 2 weeks to be exact." She smiled at me and said "So, before we get back to Arkadia Clarke, I just need to finalise things with you. Head will send an army of grounders tomorrow at first light to Azgeda's camp and try to kill them all before they get to Arkadia. You will need to be listing on the radio to Indra to see if there are any people left and how many need killing if so. Head made it clear that you will not participate in any fighting and will stay with the rest of SkiKru. Does that make sense Clarke?" She almost told me off for being pregnant which was rude. I replied with "ok" in my snarky tone.

Arkadia was in my sight as I peered out of the forest in between the trees and I could see people walking around with nothing to do, clearly waiting for my arrival. I rode as fast as my body was able to and finally made it to the gates of Arkadia. Bellamy; I saw Bellamy. His chocolate eyes and muddy, brown hair invaded my vision to the point I was nearly crying form happiness. It had only been 1 day ,but by hell did I miss him. He saw me standing at the gates 20 metres away from him and he ran; he ran like the wind. I could hardly walk, let alone run so he did it for me. Bellamy ran into my arms, I didn't run into his because I knew he missed me more. "Clarke...I missed you and our baby so much." There it was, the sympathetic and very cute words of Bellamy. God, I missed his voice too and his smell. That sexy, earth smell got the better of me. "I missed you too Bell, I missed you too..."

Hope you guys enjoyed that. Can I just say, I am so thankful for the rapid increase in votes and views. I love it! Thank you! See you guys soon! X