His presence.

Sorry it's a short chapter - next one will be long.
CLAKRE'S POV:
No black; just white. That's all I saw. What I felt was different. I felt Bellamy's presence; I craved it. A cold metal bed was fragranced by Bellamy's Earth smell. My eyes had the urge to peel open and something said to me "I..ove..u Cla...Grfn...ou...and..our...baby". The words got more clear as they were said and when I slowly opened my eyes, they met with Bellamy's. "Hey Princess, how are you?" He asked me starting to tear up. "Never felt better." I said groaning whilst altering my pillow. "How's the baby?!" I asked frantically whilst touching her. "She's fine Clarke. She has got her mothers strength." He said reassuring me. "Ouch...is Finn alive?" She asked me whilst trying to move her leg. "Yeah and don't move your leg. It was badly hurt." He said telling me off like a naughty kid at nursery. "Oh...right.." I said.

I started to get a tearful because the thought of Finn hurting my baby was like a dagger to the heart. "Hey don't cry darling...don't upset yourself. I will protect you." Bellamy said as he comforted me. A kiss landed on my forehead from Bellamy. He gently touched my belly feeling our little girl wiggle around. I left out a little giggle and Bellamy smiled. "I love you too Bellamy."
He kissed me on the lips and as he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine and we both closed our eyes momentarily before something stopped us. It was the guard bringing Finn in.

Bellamy's anger started to show and he raised himself from his seat and looked at Finn as if to say I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back and said "he will get his punishment." Bellamy just nodded and my laced his hand on my head, almost holding me. We both ignored him. He was unconscious but I couldn't care if he was dead or alive. We just sat there, facing away from Finn not even acknowledging him. I needed sleep again to be honest so Bellamy laid my head back on my pillow as I passed out and I felt him leave ,but was too tired to say Stay.

4 hours later:
I woke up to commotion outside. I knew what it would be though. My legs felt heavy as I leaned myself off of the bed. My bump made it hard to bend over though. Finn wasn't in his bed and Bellamy wasn't by my side so it lead to one conclusion; they were fighting outside. I used a crutch to help me walk and hopped outside.

Bellamy was on top of Finn just punching him as best he could. He kept on shouting "How could you do that! To MY Clarke!" Bellamy say me because the people of Arkadia cleared a path for me. He stopped as I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Let me decide the punishment Bell." He nodded and left Finn covered in blood. No one helped him and we all just left.

Me and Bellamy went back to my room and we discussed Finn's punishment. Bellamy suggest that I did it because I knew the pain. I decided to banish him out of Arkadia and to never return otherwise, he would die. We told camp and everyone agreed that was the best thing to do.

It was starting to get dark and I was tired from the baby. Bellamy helped me to bed and as he was about to leave I gently said "Bell, stay." He nodded and came and slept on the other side of the bed. He placed his big muscular arms around my belly warming it up slightly. I loved Bellamy's presence and I loved him. The way he was so selfless,kind,gorgeous and caring. I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime...