"Oh really?"

"Yeah" She motioned toward her forearm.

"Whatchu tryna get?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, I've been looking at ideas" She said.

"Well let me know and I'll see if I can find any tattoo artist around hea'."

"Yess" She smiled at me.

I couldn't help but return it. Her smile was so contagious.

"So what you and yo friends get into?" I asked.

"Nothing, we just chilled and watched a couple of movies." She shrugged.

"Kai ain't cry during any of them?"

"You know she did, the sad thing was, it was a kid movie" She chuckled.

We just chilled and talked, eventually falling asleep on the couch.

Charisma J.

I opened my eyes, and closed them instantly, from the bright light panning through the window

I slowly sat up, but stopped, when I felt August's arms around me.

I turned and looked at his face. His eyebrows where scrunched and his lips were in a poke. I promise he always looks mad when he sleeps.

I had to pee, so I tried to move his arm, but his grip tightened.

I let out a small sigh.

"I have to pee" I slightly nudged him.

He stirred a little, but didn't let go.

"August! Imma pee on this couch" I slightly raised my voice.

He loosened his grip and I got up and went to handle my business.

I washed my hands, and started brushing my teeth, before August brushed past me and lifted the toilet lid.

It didn't really phase me that much, so I confused brushing my teeth, and he was standing right next to me. I looked at him, and he looked at me.

"Why you standing there looking ugly" I said, after spitting.

He just glanced at me, and slightly moved me out the way.

He doesn't talk in the morning unless he brushed his teeth, which I don't blame him, cause I don't like it either.

We both finished up our hygiene, August went to go get breakfast while I decided to take a shower.

"Bitch don't go in the house!" August yelled at the T.V.  We were watching a scary movie, and a scene where you know the killer finna be in the house, and they always wanna go in the house with them was on.

"Aye it's not that serious" I chuckled.

"No, these white girls be dumb"

I just shook my head and continued watching the movie.

"That's why her dumbass died, stupid bitches always tryna explore shit they know ain't suppose to be explored" August mumbled.

Thanks for over 3k reads! I love y'all. 🥳

Awkward way to end a chapter Lol. But updates should be coming more frequently. Everything is finally done with school.

How y'all been though? I wanna know what y'all got going on lol

I'm tired, so I'm finna take my ass to bed, have a goodnight or morning, wherever you are. Buenos Noches.