"But, buutt" I stuttered not really sure what to do.

"I don't mean sex Zack, just what ever this is" He replied sensing my impending panic.

I gulped nervously, my heart beating at a very dangerous and erratic pace.

Ethan sighed.

        He brushed his fingers against my cheek, tracing my jawbone, before placing a finger on my lips. All I could do at this point was wait with bated breaths to see what he was gonna do.

        He pulled my face closer to his, he placed chased kisses, along my jawline before running his tongue along the shell of my ear and whispered.

"I'm gonna make you scream for me"

Shit ohh F*ck

My c*ck twitched, pleasurably as a shiver ran along my spine.

        He flipped us so that he was now on top of me. His lips attacked mine in such a way he seemed hungry.

Some how Pain by Three days Grace blasted through the speakers. Gosh I love his playist.

I whimpered as he found my sweet spot as if he knew where it was all along.

"Ethan" I barely managed to moan. His hands attacking my body is such a way I felt hypnotized.

He stopped his assaults on my body to look at me.

        His eye were glowing a deep blood red. I couldn't look away, it was so beautifully scary. His canines extended, his tongue running along the sharp teeth seductively.

        I felt myself getting harder the more he teased me. I could feel how wet I was becoming as precum leaked from my tip ,showing just how excited I was.

        His red eyes dilated at the smell of my arousal, it seemed to rile him up even more as he dragged his canine along my skin definitely drawing blood, it stung a bit but there was something else this heated pleasure that was almost blinding that had me crying out his name.

        He only stopped to make eye contact with me once he reached the waistband of my shorts, the look in his eyes had me panting and whimpering.

"Ethan" I moaned again, my hips thrusting forward on its own accord.

        His now clawed hand held me down the waist as he licked my member through the fabric. I moaned my eyes rolling in the back of my head as his other free hand began to pull my shorts down tortuously.

        Gosh, he was going to kill me if he continued like this. A satisfied growl left his lips that had me focusing on him. I know I should be scared because I have never seen a wolf look like this before no wolf ever had red eyes but I was too far gone to even realize how scared I should be.

His head was turned to the right slightly as he finally pulled my shorts down, my c8ck springing free.

        He wasted no time as he wrapped his claws around my member giving it a rough stroke. My body arched from the bed a bit considering he was still holding me down.

"Watashi wa ōkami shōnen no anata o tabetai to omoimasu." He growled, his tongue licked my member in a slow seductive manner that had me leaking even harder. I could feel the coldness of his saliva as he spat on it and began to rub me.

I don't know what he said but it was sexy as f*ck.

        His mouth finally covered me, sending a wave a pleasure, down my spine. he deep throated me, I could feel it hitting the back of his throat.