💙10💙

Wish tossed around on his bed later that night. He couldn't sleep. He kept recalling what that stupid Two was saying.

What did he mean by 'you used to be mine?' Is Two suggesting that they were lovers? How can that be? Maybe in their past lives or something?

He took his phone and logged into his new Facebook account. He began searching through his new friends list but Two wasn't one of them. Maybe because this was a new account. He had forgotten his old Facebook and couldn't recover his password either. He dropped his phone and gazed in the air, lost in thoughts.

Maybe Two knew him from the past. From the way Two talks to him, Wish suspected they might have been lovers. Wish scratched his head roughly.

Wish, how can you even love a guy like that? He spoke to himself.

On a second thought, Wish wondered if should he give the jerk a chance. He will have to talk to Noh about it in the morning.

****

Two looked up from the script he was reading and looked around the coffee shop. There were few people there who were busy with their drinks. He took a deep breath. It was the early morning, and the weather was cool and friendly.

Two was sitting at a corner in the coffee shop close to his apartment. He had come out to clear his head a bit after having a long sleepless night. He wore a simple long sleeve black shirt and a grey plain trouser to match. He rested his back on his seat when he saw Son's boyfriend walking up to his table.

"Hey Pin." he greeted casually.

"What are you doing here, so early in the morning?" Pin asked taking a seat opposite Two.

"Just tired. I couldn't sleep."

"What the matter? Everyone is staring at you. You want to win the most popular award or something?"

Two chuckled but maintained his stern face. Pin looked handsome as usual. He had a clean white shirt and a black trouser. His coffee brown hair was neatly to accentuate his small face.

"What's bothering you now?" Pin asked eyeing his friend.

"Yesterday I was with Wish."

"Wish, where?" Pin raised his thick eyebrows on surprise.

"We are making a video together. But that is not the problem. He is always with this upperclassman with white hair and stuff." Two sighed as he gestured his hands in the air.

Pin thought for some seconds.
"P'Noh?"

Two nodded. "Yeah, I don't know what he's doing around Wish. They even go home together."

Pin tilted his head to the right. "Maybe they're just friends?"

"Or do they love each other?" Two cringed at the thought.

"Wait. I already asked A'Son, he said he is helping Wish with his memories and all that."

"His memories? What do you mean by that?"

"You didn't know? Wish had an accident, five years back. He lost everything in his head. P'Noh have been by his side making sure he is safe."

Two rolled his eyes surprised. "I'm so late. I guess he trusts P'Noh so much now."

"I even thought P'Noh was flirting with A'Son." Pin confided in his friend who had a shocking look on his face.

"No. P'Noh is flirting with Wish. It's so bad, I wish he could just stay away from him."

Pin laughed. "So A'Son is safe if P'Noh is definitely flirting with Wish."

"What am I going to do now?" Two looked more worried than before. That guy keeps following Wish everywhere and he was getting on his nerves.

"Calm down Two. It's probably not what you think because P'Noh has a boyfriend."

Two wasn't surprised to hear that because guys like Noh can have man  boyfriends.
"What if he is still interested in Wish?"

Pin shook his head. He reached for his pocket and brought out his phone. He scrolled to his facebook page and searched for P'Phun.
He quickly found the page and showed the profile to Two.
"Here, he is P'Phun, P'Noh's boyfriend."

Two grabbed the phone and viewed the photos properly.

"He is from a different agency."

"Yeah." Pin nodded.

"Are they still together?" Two asked feeling a bit relieved.

"Yes. I'm sure they are together. I can find him and ask, okay?"

"I will go with you." Two made to stand but Pin stopped him.

"You wait here!" He held back Two with both hands. "Concentrate and read your scripts. I will find him. Think of how to calm A'Wish, okay?"

Pin patted Two's shoulders and ran off.

Two breathed deeply. He hoped Pin would help him out and probably get Noh back together with Phun, so he can have Wish all to himself.

He missed Wish so much it hurts.

Why hello guys. It's been a while but finally... Enjoy