💙3💙

Later that night, a young beautiful lady was waiting by a small empty bar at the Mandarin oriental hotel, Bangkok. She had booked a short meeting there and was waiting.

She paced to and fro and checked her time at intervals. She had chosen this location because it was hidden and her fans wouldn't notice her.

She was wearing a high waist blue jean and shirt, with a face cap and a sunglasses which hide her face slightly. Her coffee brown hair laid loosely on her back.

"What is taking him so long?" She muttered to herself as she glanced at her expensive wrist watch. It was almost seven thirty pm.

After a short wait, she heard some footsteps. She looked up and saw her assistant, Nim approaching her.

Nim had her hair up in a ponytail and she looked pretty in her jean short and white shirt. She had gone to bring in the guest.

"He's here," she announced.

The singer heaved a sigh of relief and watched as the visitor came into view.

Phun stepped in and bowed slightly. He was wearing a loose T-shirt and torn jean. She knew Phun, a manger in xhunters studios, where he works mainly with the actors under xhunters agency.

"I'm sorry the traffic was really bad I had to hop on a bike. Sorry for being late,"he apologized quickly. Phun looked handsome in his black turtle neck shirt and white jean. His dark hair laid loosely around his forehead.

"It's fine. Nong Phun," she removed the sunglasses and kept on the table. She offered Phun a seat. "You said you have some news for me," she said as she sat down on the chair opposite Phun. Nim sat beside her with a notebook on her hand ready to jot down any information.

Phun inhaled deeply. He was astonished that this popular singer actually accepted to meet her. "Yes, it's about your hit single, you said you are looking for some actors for the video. Are you still planning on making the video?"

"Yes and No..." the singer started. "You know the video is still pending. I wanted it to have some dramatic scenes that will reflect the lyrics of my songs. But the actors I contacted for the roles are all busy and nong Two is not in Thailand. I don't know what to do..."

"Two is back!" Phun cut in with a thin smile.

"What? Really?" The beautiful singer's face brightened with happiness. "Where is he? I want to see him... Oh my god.. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm his manager right now, and I can fix him up for your video shoot as soon as possible." Phun gave the singer an assured nod.

"Fix him, fix him up...!" the singer tapped the table in excitement. She turned to Nim who also nodded in agreement. "Excuse me I have to make a phone call."

The singer stepped aside and dialed her agency's manager.

"Can you believe it," she spoke into the phone, gesturing her hand in the air. "Nong Two is back. I need to work on the video before he disappears again. I'm talking with his manager right now... Get everything ready... Okay...Bye."

The singer returned to her seat. She was really happy with the news. Finally her video will be produced.

She already planned out the video scenes and hoped that Two will feature in it. But he has been away for a long time. She almost gave up. Hearing from Phun just made her day better.

She rubbed her palms in excitement.

"When do I meet him? How do we get the contract done?"

"As soon as you are ready."

"I am ready. I don't want to loose nong Two."

"Okay, I will tell him, maybe we fix a date on Saturday?"

"Saturday will be perfect. Can I get his contact. Does he even know me?"

"Not really. You know he's been away for some years," Phun replied.

"I'm his huge fan. I love his movies. Can I get his contact please."

"Of course." Phun brought his phone and logged into his social media. "Two should be on his Instagram now..."

*****

Two was relaxing in the balcony. Manager Phun had given him a few days break to prepare himself for a new task ahead. But Phun wasn't specific what it was going to be, whether modeling or acting contract.

Two wasn't too sure. So he had been relaxing at his home with his friend Son.

Son had come to see him and they talked about his long lost friend. It was getting obvious that Two might never see his first love again. Every evening he would get on the social media to search for users with the name, Wish, but there have been no one related to his Wish.

Where could he be? He can't be dead yet? He still had a lot he wanted to do for him. He wanted to ask him back, and make him happy the best he can. He wanted to hold him again.

They had ended on a bad note in school. He was young then and didn't cherish Wish. But now after the distance separated them, he realized how much he missed his first love.

He logged into his Instagram and searched again. But there was no body with such names.

He scrolled through his Instagram and continued viewing pictures of his friends and other celebrities.

Maybe if he posts a new photo, Wish might see it. He thought.

He took a photo of himself and uploaded it. Within five minutes there was already a hundred likes.
He scrolled through the users that liked his photo, but there was no one named Wish.

Two inhaled and was about to switch the phone off when he heard a message tone.

There was a friend request pop up on his screen and he tapped it. He read the profile.

Knomjin... Singer, Actress...

Two viewed her profile and wondered who she was. He didn't recognize the name at first. Then he scrolled through the photos and saw that she was a very popular Thai singer.

"A'Son..." He stepped out of the balcony and called to his friend.

Son was eating some noodles and watching a TV drama at the sitting room when Two walked in.

"What's the matter, A'Two?" Son said his mouth stuffed with Thai noodles.

Two showed him the screen of the phone. Son looked at the screen and tilted his head in thought.

"Huh! P'KNOMJIN!" He quickly dropped the plate on the table.

"She sent me a friend request," Two said reluctantly.

"What!" Son quickly grabbed the phone from Two's fingers and tapped the screen in excitement.

"Why are you so excited?" Two wondered why Son was so giggly.

"A'Two! she is one of the best singer in Asia, have you seen her movies? Don't you know how popular she is?" Son sputtered almost losing his breath.

Two raised his eyebrows. "I don't know, but she's really pretty."

"Yeah, she is. Why would she ask you for a request? Maybe she likes you," Son teased.

"It says she's married, Son," Two retorted tapping the screen of his phone.

"Of course, she can be your fan. Have you forgotten you're an actor?"

Son concentrated on the phone. He accepted the request and typed out a thank you message to P'Knomjin.

"What are you doing?" Two asked.

"I just accepted her request!" Son laughed out as he saw the shock lines on Two's face.

Aye there! Thanks for reading this little FF of mine. Hope you're enjoying it so far. There may be mistakes because this is the first draft. I will edit as I read along with you. Love lots!