💙2💙

*Five years ago*

Wish is riding his bicycle along a major road. He had just gone for an audition for a role in a popular upcoming drama. He is smiling happily because he passed the audition and one of the drama producers had assured him he would get a role.

His phone vibrates in his pant pocket. He ignores it and concentrate on riding the bicycle. The phone rings again. As clumsy as he is, he tries to control the bike with his left hand while he answers his phone.

"Hello... Who? I can't hear you..."

Wish approaches a sharp turn. Unknown to him a car was speeding on that road also approaching the turn.

Before Wish could navigate his way, there was a CRASH!!!

Wish is thrown off and slams his head on the car. His phone shatters to the ground...

Present day.

"Wake up..."

"Wake up, Wish...Do you know what time it is?"
P'Noh opened the curtains wide enough to let in the sunlight into the room.

"Oooiiiii..." Wish groaned from the bed. He pulled the white sheets over his head.

"Hey, I'm going to smack your ass," P'Noh said. He was already dressed in his white shirt and black jean, and held his guitar in his hand. Noh loves making music. He was working on a new song with his band mates in a music company.

He stared at the mirror and quickly styled his hair. Then he walked to the bed and pulled off the sheets from Wish's body.

Wish quickly grabbed and covered his crotch.

P'Noh smirked when he saw that. "You're having a morning wood. Who are you thinking about?"

Wish felt shy and stood up from the bed. He had no idea why that happens to him especially lately.

"Nobody P..." he pouted.

"You must be missing somebody, huh?" Noh teased.

Wish glanced at him. He noticed Noh was looking more handsome in his white hair.

"P..." Wish whined from bed. "I'm not missing anyone."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmm." Wish got up from bed and trotted to the bathroom.

After the accident, Wish had lost part of his memory, he seemed not to remember everything that happened to him in the past especially in college. He had gradually been recovering with the help of his mother and sister, who had been there for him.

(Noh gets a call and someone on the other end tells him they were ready. Noh smiles and waits for Wish to come out.)

Wish was in for a surprise today. He imagined the look on Wish's face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Wish asked Noh as he came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, Wish, someone is waiting for you in the living room." Noh said trying hard not to spoil the plan.

"Is it the police or what? You're scaring me?"

"Err... No. I think it's your mom."

"Shiaaaa!! My mom is here!" Wish eyes widened. He quickly put on his sweater and pant. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Noh chuckled.

"I will be right back, Noh. Don't go anywhere without me," Wish said as he ran out of the room.

Wish came downstairs and saw the living room was dark and quiet.

"Why is everywhere dark?" He muttered to himself. He walked to the wall and switched on the lights. Just then...

"SURPRISE!!!"

Wish jerked back as he saw happy faces with strings of colourful ribbons and birthday hats on their hats. The living room was decorated with flowers and someone started singing from the back.

🎵 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR WISH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. 🎵

A smile lined Wish's face as he saw his mother, his sister Ley, his manager, his friends and other crew members singing for him. Noh came downstairs and joined them. He winked at Wish.

Today is March 15! His birthday!
He scratched his hair. How can he forget his birthday?

Wish wondered how Noh kept this all a secret. They did a birthday preparation without him aware all this time.

Ley walked towards him carrying his cake, which was decorated with pink and chocolate and twenty one was written on it. Wish stared at the single candle on the cake.

"Thank you," he managed to say feeling a little shy in front of everybody there.

"Make a wish," Ley said. Her eyes beamed with happiness.

Wish wondered why she was so happy when it was his own birthday.

"Make a wish son," he heard his mother said with smiles on her face.

What should he wish for? It's so awkward that his name too is wish. He closed his eyes for some seconds and took a deep breath then he blew off the candle.

They all clapped and cheered for him.

Happy second chapter! Yay! Hope you enjoy reading this. Happy you are supporting my book. Thanks loves!