Opening Chapter

Sunday,
April 28, 2019

1:45 a.m.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada / The Venetian Hotel

Omniscient

"I really wish I could just have some bombbbb ass sex for the rest of my life." Jasper slurred as his boys sat him down in a chair in his hotel suite. "Damn." He slouched down closing his eyes as he held his head. He'd had a little too much to drink and he was already starting to suffer the consequences. "Just a lil bombbbbb sex." He said in a sing song voice. His friends Julian, Mega, and Liam all looked at each other wanting to laugh but they kept calm because they knew that Jasper was only rambling. His divorce had finally gotten finalized two weeks ago and they knew that taking him to Las Vegas was just what he needed to celebrate it.

"Rest up bro." Liam said as him, Julian, and Mega all walked across the suite towards the door. While they were all a bit intoxicated out of them all Jasper was the most drunk. This was what he needed to them. To get as drunk as possible and enjoy being a free man. To enjoy moving on with his life and getting over his cheating wife Leila. His only ties to her were his daughters and if it wasn't about them they had no reason to communicate.

Hearing his hotel door close Jasper stared off at nothing in particular blinking slowly.

He exhaled deeply as he started to drift off to sleep. Every minute or so he'd open his eyes back up trying to fight his sleep. He didn't want to sleep because of the memories of his wife that plagued his mind but he was exhausted. He closed his eyes for the sixth time but this time when he opened them he thought he was only seeing things when a woman stood over him watching him.

"Huh?" Jasper mumbled trying to get up but he was so drunk all he could do was fall back into his chair. "Who are you?" He asked her.

Turning to walk away she gave him another look.

"I'm Persia." A smile appeared on her face.

"H-how did you get in my room?" Jasper held his throbbing head but was caught off guard when she squatted down in front of him.