1. The Curse?

A Curse. No one knows why or how this curse started. This curse was unknown to all kinds as well as hated. The ones who have this curse aren't very much cherished by the ones who aren't. In order to survive, The 'New Generation' was formed.

This curses' are different to each. It begins from birth and stays till death. The one's who are born with this curse have special marks in their body since birth. The marks are revealed when the owner uses their power or so.

The curse has it's own soul, it chooses it's owner from it's own free will. You hate it or not. It will devour you. That's what we are all taught, the ones who have this curse. To live peacefully among this humans or you can also say normal ones, we have to hide our identities also live on an different society ( New Generation ).

\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\

[ Camiel's POV ]

" I'm Camiel. Nice to meet you all. " I said as the whole class just continued to stare at me. I was nervous cause of those stares.
" Looks like they need to get used to it. Camiel you may take your seat wherever you can find an empty seat. " The teacher said.
" Okay. " I said and took my seat beside a twigtail girl.

She had beautiful blue wavy hair. She was beautiful..... " Hi~ I'm Lime. Nice to meet you Camy-ah~ " She said.

" O-okay....... But why call me C-camy-ah? " I can't express myself well.

" Ah! ahh.. Don't mind me, I just love to call people cutely, hehe~ " She said as she giggled. I blushed by seeing her. She's so cute and innocent. I just nodded my head to reply. " Let's be friends! Camy-ah " She said with a smile. I nod happily. I got friends but... I hope nothing goes wrong like last time.

////////// //////////

At lunch time, Lime introduces me to some of her friends from other sections. Two girls and a boy.
"These two sweet cuties are twins, as you see." Lime says.
"Hi.. I'm Jaslin and this is my 10 seconds older twin Julin." One of the twin speaks. The one who happens to be Julin just nods along. "Sorry.. She's really shy. Not very good with new people."
"Oh, it's okay. I'm a-also a little shy.." I said as I giggled in embarrassment. 'Its just so awkward..'
Lime starts to nag the twins, as tho she is their mother.

Julin, the older twin, has long straight black hair, with a red fury feeling to it. It gives of a feeling like, if I cross the line, I will be devoured whole. This Silence of hers feels like the calmness before a storm.. Jaslin, the younger twin, has medium straight black hair, with a green scenery feeling to it. Like the wind. It just makes me calm.
The boy breaks the awkward Silence as he speaks, "You can call me, Nyjel. Nice to meet you."
"Oh.. Yes,yes. uhmm. I'm Camiel. Nice to meet you all." I scratch my head a little as I speak. "Sorry for the late introduction..."
"Wait.. Where's Pie sweetie?" Lime asks.
"She's sick today, it seems.." Nyjel said.
"Camy-ah, there's one more friend in this little group of ours. You will meet her, soon, I suppose." Lime said.
"Ah, it's okay. You don't have to be so kind to let me hang out with you all." I said.
They all seem a little shocked, from what I just said. "You gotta be joking." Jaslin says with a poker face. "But I thought we are friends?" Lime asks.

"Maybe we are but I couldn't wanna be a burden..."
Lime covers my mouth with her hand and says, " Okay, girly, we don't think your a burden, and your stuck with us." Then, she pinches my cheeks. Jaslin and Julin also join her in pinching me.
"Ahh.... uhmm~~ okayyy... I give in!!!. T^T..." I say whining in pain. The others hi5 each other as tho they just won. I suppose they did.

////////// //////////

" I'm Home... " I said as I took off my shoes. " How was your day? " My mother asked. " It was good. I made friends on the first day.... again.. "

" Don't be like that. Be happy and positive okay? I'm sure you'll be fine this time~ " She said cheerfully. " Okay, mama~ " I give her a hug and then she leaves for her workplace. She works from noon to night. Well, her shift starts from noon anyway. Just to be sure that I'm alright and all, she changed her morning shift to noon.
Can't blame her, tho. She's a good mom and cares about me a lot. I can understand if she's hiding all that just to make sure I'm okay. So... Maybe, she's right....

" Hmmm~~ Yup, let's be positive this time~ " I said to myself and changed my attire. I had my lunch and went out to buy some groceries to help mom.

As I was looking for the supplies and food we need. I lost my focus from the world... I was just concentrated on myself. That's my problem. Cause when I do that I lose myself. I can't control myself. This happens on it's own.. Neither can I stop all this.

This curse of mine hates me a lot. I also feel the same way cause this curse of mine never helped me anyway, moreover it always gave me panic attacks. This Cursed Soul chose me they say... I say that neither of us chose this.

" I Hate You..... " I said to my Soul before I collapsed on the ground.
Soul smiles in pain as she See's Camiel collapse. Soul says," You think I don't hate you?... Even I'm suffering by being a part of you."

\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\

[ ?????? POV ]

I was minding my own business as always. As I saw a crowd in front of me, I got curious and went their. 'Oh, come on, everyone gets curious by a crowd' I thought. I was shocked to know what was going on.

" Camiel...... " I said as I picked her up. I carried her like a bridal style and got away from the crowd.

" Camiel....... It looks like Fate really really realllyyyy wants us to be together~ " I said as I took her to my house. " Welcome back but........ You got a lot to explain.... "

"Why, do you keep leaving me and why, does fate keep bringing you back to me..." I talk to myself as I inject Camiel's medicine.