73 ~ You're Mine

Začít od začátku

"He said he was okay, but not. Even though he said he deserved it" I kept silent, I do not regret what I did "After all he was his brother" yoongi said in a low voice, I just hums.

"This is the lesson to who the fuckers all planning to touch my tiny. They're not deserved to keep their shitty ass in this world" I just chuckled at his words, he really has some special spot in his heart for my lolita, but he won't show to him directly. That's yoongi character after all.

Yes! We killed that bastard! In my own hands, we have tortured him in many ways. But he never opened his mouth to say who is the one behind this all. I do not care who they are, but they are also gonna face the same situation.

I am not ready to meet my lolita. My heart does not bear to take his stranger gaze on me. But I should not just stay away from him, does not a solution. I should make him to remember me, my love, our love, our sweet memories.

Tae P.O.V:

"Jiminie hyung, tell me why you are looking so dull today?" he kept silent and just staring at the floor or curtains or door or whatever he sees as he lost something.

I gets up and sat beside him, hugs him tightly "Did that old scold you hyung? If he did anything to makes you sad just tell me hyung, I will smash him for you" I fights my hands on the air as the thought of that old man in front of me, "I am exactly behind you tiny, try to smash me now" I gets up with the same energy to smash him but my legs slipped out, I was about to fall but a strong hands holding me softly. I feel that something something new feelings again.

"I just come here to pick my chim not see your romance, come chim, let's go home"

I pushed him away and stand myself properly "Bye bye taetae" I grabs his wrist stop him "Where are you going hyung? Eomma is on the way, how do you leave me alone?"

"Your husband will be with you taetae" I rolled my eyes in irritation "How many times should I have to tell you all? I won't marry him" I yelled at my last sentence while looking at the door where that old man dragging out my jiminie hyung.

Before I go to my bed I glanced at his eyes it shows pain. But I don't care.

"You may go I don't want anyone help, especially from you" I know I am being rude to him but I dunno why exactly.

He comes towards me and sat on my bed "I said I don.." he cuts me "Why are you hating me this much lolita?" he tries to cup my face but I slapped it.

"If you want to stay here then be quiet" I said and lying on my bed covered my full body with a blanket.

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

"Babe, are you waiting for someone?" eomma's sudden voice makes me to take my gaze on the entrance.

"Ani" I shook my head fastly "Why should I have to wait for that idiot I am just admiring that door design?" pointing at the plain white door.

"Okay, okay I got it" eomma said with a small smile and winked at me.

Yesterday he was saying that he is coming every day to see me, now the time is 8:33 PM.

Instantly I turns to the entrance when I heard the door opens sound "Hey cutie pie, are you ready for the scan?"

"Nope" I replied jet speed.

"Just 30 minutes cutie, then we won't disturb you anymore for today" anna pats on my head.

"The day gonna finish in three and a half hours, if you called me in the morning I might be agreed" I already attend so many tests, still they keep calling me for tests and scans and blah blah blah, that's why I hate hospitals. Anyway, they have not giving me any medicine till now that's how I am happy.