"You smell so nice, Lisa-yah."

"Thank you. Anyway, the Christmas greeting. Did you?"

"Not yet but maybe later? But it'll be a surprise, though."

"Will you post a picture or just a message?"

She raised her head and gave me a wink. "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

I whined then with a pout I said, "Yah! What's with the cryptic message? Just tell me, Nini. Pleashue." I said in an aegyo voice. She shook her head before I tickled her.

I heard her small fit of giggles. I stopped when I saw her face was getting too red. The sound of her laughter still echoed on the silent but spacious room.

"Lili! If I tell you now then where's the fun in that? Check it when I post it, okay?"

I pouted and crossed my arms in which she giggled again. "No fair but okay."

And before we knew it, the clock struck twelve, "Merry Christmas, Lili."

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled. "Merry christmas, Nini."

When I checked her instagram post, the fireworks exploded inside my chest.

New year came too early for me. I laughed, feeling giddy all of a sudden.

I looked at it again and couldn't remove the smile on my face. She posted the pictures we took when we were filming the short holiday clip for our concert.

A very merry Christmas indeed.

Now that is sorted and checked, let's go to the next one

"How I did I realize it."

December 31st, 2018

"Jisoo unnie?"

I was rubbing my eyes when I called for her. She didn't look up from her nintendo switch even though she heard me. "Hm?"