I Drink Your Tear's

"Stop.....Stop....STOP!" Izuku rattled his bed as he twitched left and right in his sleep. "STOP IT!" he screamed out. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed before awakening from his nightmare.

"Midoriya! You are safe now!" Aizawa held him down to his bed by his wrists. Izuku could only his eyes reflection, he was in a soft warm bed. It took him a few seconds to remember what had happened yesterday, he jerked up once he remembered. "I-I-I'm sorry....for my racket I must of made just now." Izuku apologised minutes before falling back on the bed.

Aizawa laughed and almost cried in joy as he sat back down on the chair that sat next to his resting bed. "Whats so funny?" Izuku asked in curiosity. "Your still you, the over-polite child even with all the hell you've just gone through" he smiled putting squirting eye drops into his sleepless eyes. 

Izuku slightly smiled to his reason to laugh. "Oh yeah, I'll take them glasses off for you" added Aizawa stretching over and gently removing his head gear with a special key that is designed only to remove it. 

Izuku's eyes began to adjust to the light, he could only see half of Aizawa reaching over to him. As he sat down he put his hand up to his blind eye. "I can't see anything..." Aizawa looked up at him and held in a surprised reaction, Izuku's blind eye-the eyeball had turned black but his Iris was white. 

"Where is Allmight?" he asked putting his hand back down on the bed, not noticing Aizawa's eyes light up in surprise-ment for that one second.. "The next room over, he's recovering." Aizawa replied. 

"Wheres my mum?" he asked another question. "Further down the hall, she'll be okay, everyone is. Don't worry." Aizawa tried to end his concerns. 

"What happened with Kirishim-" Aizawa interrupted Izuku immediately on purpose "Do you understand how your mind switching works?" 

Izuku noticed what Aizawa was doing, he was fine with it. Taking a deep breath, he spoke, "When 'He' was in control I could see everything that happened but I couldn't interact easily. I could only interact with him when he fell asleep." 

Aizawa listened closely, and so did Allmight who had awoken to his screaming before, listening through the wall. 

"We were always in the same place, it was a rooftop- the rooftop where I learnt the truth about Allmight. Every time I met him, I was a little different-  more shy- more nerdy- you can understand what I mean." Izuku closed his eyes, "For some reason, each trait of me he killed- but when he woke up, that part of me wasn't dead, its like I was reborn or something when he woke up. I feel different though, as if.... modified."

"Modified?" Aizawa said back to him. "Yeah, my mind feels a little irritated..which isn't really me..." his eye began to twitch and a smile started to flicker as the he listened to himself say the word Irritated. "Irritated....Irritated by all of....you.. all of you! You fake hero's! " Izuku's hands began to flinch "You all are just a waist of time! I can kill you all for your stupid selfishness! " Aizawa immediately pushed Izuku down back on his bed as he tried to get out, "I'll kill every last one of you self-righteous Bastards!-

"Young Midoriya!" Allmight yelled standing at the door with blood coming out of his mouth. Izuku calmed down when looking at Allmight and realised how his way of thinking changed so quickly, making him cry in shock. 

Izuku covered his mouth as tears ran down his cheeks. He knew that everything he just said would rub in the fact of they made him think like this. "I'm sorry!" he burst to tears, "I'm so sorry!" he cried as Aizawa hugged him as he broke down, "I'm so sorry " he repeated. Allmight walked in and hugged Izuku as well. "It's okay Young Midoriya

"I'm so sorry " he began to whisper over and over again hugging them both back. 

"My Young Midoriya, stop apologising. None of this is your fault." Allmight said to Izuku, screwing this fact firmly into his head, making him cry of joy. 

Later, Izuku went back to sleep, Allmight and Aizawa went to talk each other about Izuku's current state near the door which was located downstairs, right under Izuku's rest bed. 

Slowly sneaking into Izuku's room, was a qurikless boy. Izuku awoke being thrown to the wall, making him spit blood upon awakening. He coughed horribly, trying to catch his breath. 

Izuku tried to open his eyes to see who it was but he was kicked in the stomach making his eyes close in a natural reflex. Trying to breathe, "S-s-t- ...o...p" Izuku asked as he was being kicked over and over again, harder and harder each time. 

"You Idiot Deku!" screamed Bakugo, slamming him horrifically into the wall with a fierce kick as a final blow, breaking one of Izuku's ribs and breaking one of Bakugo's toes. "I hate you!"echoed through the hospital alerting Aizawa and Allmight. 

Izuku coughed blood all over the floor, holding his chest in the pain, he looked up to see Bakugo crying but angry. " I can't be calm! I can't control my stupid temper! " he screamed as Allmight and Aizawa rushed in and grabbed Bakugo by his shoulders as he lunged to have another go at hurting Izuku. 

"I've always envied that bout you Deku! Your always calm! I hate it! " he cried relaxing his body. Izuku looked at his face as it waterfall-ed with tears. "I don't know how to be nice!"he fell on his knee's as Allmight and Aizawa loosed their grips. 

"I'm sorry Izuku..... thats what I meant all these years.." Bakugo said in an angry whisper. He slowly turned his head up to look at Izuku in his eyes, "I'm sorry!" he cried with a meaningful look in his eyes. 

Izuku looked at Bakugo, he stumbled from laying on the floor to up on his knee's before him. His mouth started to shake, "Kancchan..." his voice started to crack, "I've been waiting to hear that...... from you for so long." Izuku's heart rose from the bottom of his chest as if all the weight's had been removed. Bakugo reached over and hugged Izuku when he showed a saddened smile on his face, it was the first time Bakugo had made Izuku smile. 

Izuku could feel his other half crying in the back of his mind as well as he. 

Afo however, smiling with the sight of seeing Izuku cry from a far distance with satisfaction.  

(Okay so, I feel like we all have travelled a long way to get to this point- or is that just me because I'm the writer? XD Oof anywayyyyy hopefully you like this chapter! [made me sad xD]

 Not sure what to talk about atm...gimme a sec.....I wish Bakugo does end up apologising for being such an jerk to Izuku in the anime :V we all will look forward to dat day, ya?

 OH!!!!! So for those of you who don't know this-  Mha season 4 will be out on Saturday, October 12th - tiz the official release date (~*^*)~ I can't wait to find out whats gonna happen [Don't spoil for me pleaseeee] I hope we get to see more of Tamaki <3 he's so cute in my opinion XD  He Ish My Waifu.... even tho I know pretty much nothin of him lel

ANYWAY AGAIN! Next Chapter you might have tomorrow! Yaayyyyyy lol 

Tanks for reading! Its only because people voted,commented, added to read and read that this is still going! Hugs to all my dudes and dudettes! <3)