Fear What You Cannot Comprehend

Izuku screamed in agony, Allmight quickly stood back up as the others attacked Afo as a distraction, something was wrong with Izuku and he knew Afo knew exactly what was going on with him. 

Allmight realised that it was the real Izuku he knew and not his 'other' personality. The Izuku who tried to kill us all could control his quirks, where as the Izuku right now has them out of control. Someone who doesn't know how to control is a person who's using them for the first time, Izuku. His heart raised in hope.

He ran up till he could see the air dangerously moving in circles around Izuku, he knew that if he went into the air flow he would be hurt very horrifically just by its speed, so he stuck his fingers in and braced for the pain. 

He inserted his fingertips into the moving air, and then his arm was furiously flicked back behind him from the force, Allmight's three fingers, ring finger, pointing finger, and index finger were broken. Izuku was right in-front of him, still screaming and bleeding, Inko had been knocked out by the impact of being thrown aside by Afo.    

Allmight clenched his fists to try and prevent them from breaking and began to walk through the hurricane, tearing his shirt to pieces and  scratching allmight with the fragments of dust being carried with it. "I am not..." he slowly got closer to Izuku, bearing the pain, "Young Midoriya!" He yelled out as he almost got down to Izuku. "I AM NOT LEAVING YOU AGAIN!" He yelled as he fell down to Izuku, picking him up and hugging him, making him calm down, ceasing all of the quirks that ran wildly uncontrolled from Izuku.

 Izuku had tears running from his eyes and sliding underneath the gaps of the mirrored glasses on his head. He huffed and puffed, his temperature was turning hot to cold constantly in Allmight's arms, he was sick. "Everyone! We retreat with young Midoriya!" Allmight yelled out,  he was so happy to have Izuku back. The everyone smiled in relief, they finally had a win. 

Afo did not seem to be impressed with what Allmight achieved, but he wasn't concerned about Izuku being taken from him once again by the "fake father" he called Allmight. 

"A-allmigh-t...?" Izuku huffed hugging Allmight quivering in shock, fear and pain as he could't see anything because of the glasses. "Do not worry Young Midoriya, For I Am Here For You" he replied confidently, striking Afo with a bit of irritation. "Feeling high and mighty just because you think you've had a win?" Afo tried to bring Allmight down from his pillar of confidence in himself. 

The students joined Allmight in a stance of a wall,  holding Bakugo, Kirishima and Inko in their group. Everyone had fire in their eyes now, they had Midoriya back, and Afo by himself. Endeavour turned up behind them as a surprise appearance, joining their stance. Then suddenly other hero's-pro's or not, quirkless or not joined too, they were helping with the fire raging around the place, they left the fire when it was mere sparks and smoke to help against Afo. All the hero's stood in-front of Afo to protect Izuku from him. 

This was bravery, they knew exactly what Afo could do to them and it scared Afo, even though most of them were quirkless because Izuku taking their quirks from them, they still stood to protect him. Afo quietly gulped, trying not to show how nervous he was to see such a frightening rebellion against him. Be bowed, "A very nice display of bravery amongst you all" Afo said trying to hide his nerves. Afo didn't understand why other hero's joined them after what Izuku has done to society, but that didn't bother him too much. 

"Dear Izuku-" Allmight Interrupted Afo in a heartbeat, "You will not touch my son!" he angered.

The glare Allmight gave Afo was what he feared the most at that sudden moment, it was like a firm warning, a warning to keep away or be killed.  "I will not dare to battle such a large group of hero's all in one go" he added trying to avoid a voice crack to show weakness, "Farewell for now Allmight, And Izuku, do not worry, you'll be back to your normal self soon." he said lastly as he began to disintegrate into the air. 

As Afo completely disappeared, Allmight hugged Izuku who started to nod his head trying to not pass out from his pain, "You are safe now" Allmight cried in joy, everyone smiled seeing Izuku back to the hero side, Bakugo even smiled before passing out from loss of blood. 

Out of nowhere, Allmight thought back to when Izuku was kidnapped in-front of him so easily, at the time everyone's minds were still trying to comprehend the truth of Izuku's father that morning and made them all think irrationally, thinking Izuku was a villain before getting their minds back to pieces to realise that he was just a kid who didn't know what his father was like. 

Judging someone by who their father is, how disgraceful of us all, he thought to himself standing up with Izuku in his arms.  "He is always there, in the back of my head. I always felt him standing in the back corner...." Izuku said to Allmight in a whisper, replying to what he could hear in Allmight's head. 

Izuku coughed, "At the sports festival, he helped me a lot. It felt like I had an extra hand with my punches and throws, like an arm was in my arm magnifying the force of my punches, as strange as it sounds" he chuckled listening to his ridiculous description in embarrassment. "At the moment, hes in that corner again" Izuku's voice cracked "I feel so sad for him, he seems so lonely." Allmight looked down at Izuku's face looking at his tear's mixed with blood running down his cheeks. 

"You are safe now Young Midoriya, I am deeply sorry for what we all did to you." Allmight said positioning him so he could wrap his arms around his shoulders. "I killed Kirishima, I blinded Mr. Aizawa, I almost killed you and everyone else" Izuku broke down hugging Allmight. 

Allmight listened to him cry, "That wasn't you, Young Midoriya." Allmight replied to him, making him feel a little better. Beginning to walk to the ambulance that had just arrived, Allmight's fingers shook because they were broken from entering the hurricane that surrounded Izuku before. One of his wrists were dislocated and one of his knee's was trying to make him want to collapse but he tried not to think about it because he knew Izuku would hear his thoughts by one of his new quirks. 

Aizawa was at the ambulance, he couldn't of been helping in the fight, he knew that sound wasn't going to be good enough in the battle, as much as it pained him to have to stand back and hope for the best.

Izuku had been loaded into the ambulance, accompanied by Allmight and Aizawa. He reached out his hand and grabbed Aizawa on the arm, "Who is this?" he asked not being able to see because he still wore the glasses. Aizawa felt Izuku's hand and replied "It's me Izuku."

Suddenly Aizawa's eyes began to return to normal, being able to see again. His eyes adjusted to the light, he saw Allmight scratched and bones broken to hell and Izuku was even worse, destroyed by his own quirk out-blast, bruised and bleeding, making him look away at such a horrific thing to happen to a student of his. 

Allmight was amazed that Izuku could bring back Aizawa's eyesight, "I can't bring back Kirishima" Izuku's mouth chattered in insecurity. Aizawa took in the knowledge of the death of a student, covering his mouth trying not to make a sound so Izuku couldn't hear him. Aizawa looked at Allmight as tears sat in his eyes, Allmight was trying to stay quiet for Izuku's sake as well. 

(Holy hell did stuff happen in this chapter ey ? XD Don't hate me for what I've done, I promise that the ending will be to your liking U.U Anyway so story completion is about hmm....65% to 70% I'd say.  Allmight is finally back to himself :D Yaaaaaaaay, everyone loves da Dadmight lel 

Me would like to say Tank woo all for reading UwU this story wouldn't be going if I had no-one reading it so to all of Y'all, Hugs! Next part coming soon, unless your reading dis when its complete- if so then its already there Mwhahahahaha!   )