Chapter 9

*YOUR POV*

Chris is back in the little room in the basement.
"what happend" Mike ask.
"the... The man and Josh and wendigo's" Chris says out of breath.
"wow wow calm down Chris" I say.
Chris nods, takes a deep breath and tells the story about what happend.
It's stays silent after he finish his story.
"soo what happend to Josh?" Ashley ask.
Chris shrugs his shoulder. "I don't even know if he's still alive or not?" he says and sighs.
Ashley walks over to him and tries to comfort him. She then takes a look around the room, she stops at Emily.
"Em, what's that on your arm?" Ashley ask.
Emily looks at her arm. She then shrugs her shoulders. "yeah I was getting chased by one of those things and one scratched my arm" she says.
Ashley takes a few steps back. "everyone get back" Ashley says.
We all take a step back.
"Ash...why are you acting so weird" Emily ask.
Ashley shakes her head. "you can get infected by one of those wendigo's, you could turn into a wendigo if you get infected" Ashley says.
Mike looks at Ashley and then back at Emily. "is this true?" Mike ask.
Emily shakes her head. "N-no of course not, it's just a scratch" Emily says panicking.
Mike lays his hand on his gun.
I look at the situation that is about to escalate.
Mike grabs his gun and points it towards Emily.
"Mike wtf" I scream.
"Y/N I have to shoot her if she's going to turn in one of those things" Mike says.
"but I'm not going to!" Emily screams.
"how can you be so sure!" Ashley screams at Emily. "you don't know if you're going to turn into a wendigo or not" Ashley screams.
"you don't know for sure if I'm actually going to turn into a wendigo!" Emily screams back.
"Everybody calm down!" Mike screams.
"Mike put the gun down, do t make stupid decisions right now" Sam says.
Mike shakes his head. "no" he says.

Then he points the gun to Emily again.
"please Mike don't" Emily begs.

Mike looks at Emily, his finger slowly going to the trigger. His hands start shaking.
"Mike... Please" Emily says.

Mike looks at Emily one more time.
Sighs and puts the gun down.
Emily let's out a sigh of relief.
"you.. You almost did that" Chris says.
Mike nods.
"I have to go.... I uhhh I need to find the key for the cable cart so we can get out of this goddamn place" He says and Mike walks away.

Options:

1) Join Mike
2) stay with the rest

× will be continued ×