Decision: Join Chris In The House

"so I'm going alone... Through a dark house...great" Chris says. 

"ohh fuck it" I say and sigh. "I'll go with you" I say and I climb through the window. I land on the floor "without falling" I say and smile at Chris. Chris rolls his eyes. "let's go" he says.
I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight. "wow lot of dust in here" I say and cough.
"look at all these stuff" Chris says and gestures me to come over. I walk over to him and he's holding a news article:

Ex-janitor convicted for arson

We look at it for a while and then we continue our search for a deodorant spray can.
We walk into the living room.
"wow I forgot how big this house is" I say and look in awe.
"Yes" Chris says and tries to turn on the lights. "but not a single light works" he says.
We walk to the hallway. "wait here" Chris says.
Chris walks over to the door we want to open, but can't because of the frozen lock. He stands around the corner and makes a loud laughing noise.
"Chris we know it's you" Sam says. "how did you know it was me?" he says. "because you're the only one in there with a low voice duh" Jessica says and rolls her eyes. "now please go open this door" She yells. "okay fine we'll go" Chris says and walks back to me. I shake my head and giggle.
We walk over to the bathroom. "I think it's in that cabinet" I say. Chris walks over and slowly opens the cabinet. Then suddenly a wolf jumps out of the cabinet and runs out of the bathroom. Chris and I scream out of fear. "w-what was that?" I ask. Chris shakes his head "I don't know" he says and sigh. We walk back to the hallway to open the door. "alright step back" Chris says and holds the lighter and the spray can towards the door. I take a step back and he melts the ice off the lock. He opens the door. "tadaaaa" he says and smiles. "finally" Jessica says and walks inside. Chris, Sam, Emily, Matt and Josh follow her into the house. "Hey Emily, Matt when did you arrive?" I ask. "just a couple of seconds ago" Matt says, gives me a hug and walks inside.
"Home sweet home!" Josh says.
"nothing has changed since-" Emily says.
Josh turns around and looks at her. "I mean.." she says little softer. "yeah with all the cops coming in and out" Mike says. I give a soft punch at Mike's shoulder. He looks at me and then realize what he has said.
"it's so cold in here" Sam says and shiffers"im going to take a relaxing hot bath" she says and walks upstairs.

× To be continued ×