Epilogue

Sky's POV
'Can we be together for the night?' I heard Snow trying to take control. 'It's been long and I miss him so much.'
'Snow, it's been 3 days. You know shifting frequently will lead us into trouble.' She huffed. 'Okay, okay. Let's go back to the castle and see what they are up to.' We, and by we I mean the plan worked out perfectly well. Every dragon is one with its rider and we all were happy knowing that we could protect each other easily. Yeah, there are still people hating on us, some are dragon shifters but I always know that there was nothing we couldn't conquer. I lost most of my power and so did Kassandra, Tevin and Trevor but we all are satisfied with the outcome. It's already been two thousand and a half years since the incident and I could not have had better years. Mum and dad were happy, Trevor was happy though I still wish I could have been able to give him children of his own.
Talking of children. We have had the spell done 1000 years ago after a lot of convincing to me by Trevor. I really didn't want to put Berry in pain but after the spell, he was heavily guarded. Not by palace guards or soldiers but with Trevor, Hunter and I. We wouldn't let him be alone. He's received a lot of threats and well, he was kidnapped twice but all in all we did find him kill anyone who comes close to him other than his siblings and mother and my parents and Kassandra and Tevin. No one, is allowed to even breath next to him of which he says we are overreacting. Okay, thinking about it..... We might, maybe, a little bit overreacting but he was carrying what the evil people don't want and also the only child, first child being born in the castle.
'Mama, I have a problem.' Oh yeah, He calls me mama. I don't know where that came from but it feels awesome being called a mum.
'I'm on my way. Where are you?'
'Surrounded by hunters, and they've improved their weapons.'
'Wait, what are you doing outside the castle.' I started scolding him while I ran towards his direction. 'Your dads are going to kill you. You know how Berry gets when you leave the castle.'
'Mama....'
'Tonny? Tonny.' I'm coming. "Let him go. We made a deal."
"Hey Sky." My eyes were turning golden. I was not alone, Snow was on the surface. I growled. "Don't worry, we were bringing him back to you." I raised a brow. I will never fall for that again. "Okay. I'm taking him. He doesn't deserve to live. You people bring chaos on earth and such beings should not even be existing."
"I'm warning you. I don't want to kill you." I growled shifting to my royal attire and flaming up as they passed Tonny to another and they ran. I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose. "Really, really Gary. Are we doing this again." But before I moved an inch, Tonny started vibrating hard then his clothes ripped, bones snapped, beautiful green, gray, white and red wings formed at his back then a snout and bam!! A tiny cute very cute dragon appeared. In the arms of the hunter. We all stood mesmerised by the little dragon and I felt tears starting to fall. My beautiful 8 year old son is grown. He opened his eyes and growled at the guy holding him, biting and burning his finger and ran to me. I opened my arms and watched as Gary and his hunters run.
"You are so very beautiful."
'Mama, stop crying.' He licked my tears. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. We realised that till 18 years of age, 1000 years is equal to 4 years for a child.
"Let's get you home and watch your father Hunter cry.' He laughed.
'Yeah, that I want to see.' He then sighed. 'You won't tell them what happened. Right?' I smiled and looked down at him.
"You know the drill. You'll get me into trouble with your parents one day." I raised my hand opening the gates. "What were you doing out there.
'We promised each other that we'll meet there but Grandpa had lessons to teach her.' I smiled.
'Young love.' Snow sighed. 'He's so cute.'
"You have your tab, phone and those stuff. You could have video called her."
'It's not as nice as being able to touch her.'
"Dude you are 8 years old. Don't grow out of us this early."
'Father likes holding papa. He would rather go get him than call him.' I laughed. 'So, I went with you out for a walk right?'
'That's the drill but you'll still have punishment from me.' He groaned then we saw a worried Berry and a very angry Hunter.
"That kid, what will I do about him?" He huffed.
'He's mad.' I laughed and headed to them hiding Tonny behind me.
"Hey guys, I have a surprise for you." They both lifted their heads.
"Sky, this is not the time for surprises." Berry was pacing around.
"Hunter, make him sit." He did. "So this." I removed Tonny from his hiding place. "Is my surprise." Berry's eyes widened.
"Tonny?" I nodded and he took him from me. "Oh he so cute. So handsome." He ran his hands through his feathers. "Come on Sky, I wanted to be the first person to see this." He pouted and Hunter cleared his throat wiping his tears. "Are you crying?
"There's something in my eyes." I snorted and he glared at me. Berry took his face concerned. "He's growing up." He cracked. I winked at Tonny.
"Wait." Berry screamed. "I'm going to show him to Trevor." I sighed as he ran even before Hunter had the chance to speak.
"Sometimes I get jealous of the bond he has with Trevor." Hunter laughed motioning me to sit next to him.
"Sometimes we get jealous of the bond you have with Tonny." I scowled and he laughed as I leaned to him. "He went to see her right?"
"What? No way."
"Come on Sky, don't think we don't know that you have been covering up for him." I smiled.

***************
3 years later

"Come on guys, Xavier and Jack needs us." I turned to Trevor after hearing some giggles. "Don't make me burn this door again."
"Come on Sky,  let them be. We'll leave tonight." I poured.
"But I would like to know Petunia....." Then a vision came to us, a body, a familiar dead body.........