"Well that's a lot of disagreeing" Jared snickered, "But I know what you need. A dance"

"Nah, I don't think I need all that" I shook my head, not trying to get caught up in the club.

Jared insisted, and began to whistle as one of the strippers walked past. She was dressed in all red, her backside swallowing up the skinny thong. She turned her head towards us, and we were all struck once we saw the enticing stripper with the opening act.

"Now is that anyway to call a lady?" She asked, her tone stern but sexy at the same time.

"My fault, Icy right?" Jared asked, not being the least bit shy as he ate her up with his eyes.

She slit her small eyes at him, the outer corners stretched and complimented with black wing eyeliner.

"Yes" she nodded, "I'm guessing you want a dance?"

"Not me, my friend over here, Jet"

He gestured over to me, and her eyes followed him. She smirked deviously, telling me with her eyes that she remembered our staring contest only minutes before.

She waved me over with her finger, and despite my first rejection I didn't hesitate to follow. She pointed to an empty chair and I sat, immediately taking in her sweet smell as she circled me as if I was her prey.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked, her right hand running against my chest from behind.

Even her touch felt amazing. I had to stay focused, as this was exactly what I meant by getting caught up.

"I did" I nodded, keeping a solid face.

"You can smile you know" she teased, her legs climbing in between mine as she made herself comfortable on my lap which she fit perfectly between, "I don't bite"

"Let me guess, unless I want you to?" I finally let a smile graze my face.

That seemed to have excited her as her eyes directed to my smile, and she turned to face me. She didn't respond, only letting her body talk as she made me the envy of the dance floor as she now had my member scratching against the zipper of my pants.
Almost forgetting to tip, I took my cash that I kept in my back pocket and began to give her accolades in twenties.

"So, where do I know you from?" She asked me, and I found it weird because I recognized her as well.

"Oh, so we do know each other?" I confirmed, "I thought so"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were stalking me" she said, making me laugh.

"I'm not really the stalking type" I replied confidently.

"Well baby" she started, closing out the dance and finally allowing my man to get a break, "That's because you haven't had me"

She smirked tauntingly, next collecting her cash from around me and sauntering off. I sat stunned in the chair, only to be brought of my daze by Terrell and Jared.

"Damnnn boy, I'm about to call her ass over here and get one of those for myself" Terrell said, checking my pulse and I swatted his hand away.

"Whatever nigga, it was aiight" I said downplaying it.

If I was being honest with myself, everything about the stunner had me off my feet. I decided to enjoy the club and grab a drink and enjoy the music, however throughout the night I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I watched as she delivered the same dance to multiple men who requested her, and just from the floor work and I knew she had to be taking home a lot. Either way, I had to see her one last time before I left, as one dance from this Icy just wasn't enough.