RmxReader: Proposal

June 13, 2019

Rm had asked me an hour ago, if I wanted to walk around the park. Take in the beautiful scenery before winter hits. We were currently sitting on a bench watching the ducks swim in the glimmering moon lit water. Nothing felt more perfect than this; sitting with my boyfriend, at night, enjoying the fresh air and the not so crowded park.

"Y/n . . ." Rm started.

"Yes, Rm?" I asked as I looked over at him, my eyebrows furrowed in worry at his tone.

"We've been together for a long time now . . ."

"Yeah . . . ?" I asked not getting the point. I noticed as I watched my boyfriend, he was slightly twitching from nerves. "Rm? Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah . . . I'm fine . . ." He slowly stood up to his original height of 5'11. He was fumbling with something in his coat pocket.

"Y/n . . . you've made me the happiest person in the world, the last 6 years." He got down on one knee, pulling a small blue velvet box. "The first few weeks we started dating, I knew you were the one. Your cute stuttering and dark flushed face when you get embarrassed. Your sweet words you tell me whenever I'm down, and your soft addictive cuddles, that I'm addicted too. All of these and so much more makes me want you to be with me for the rest of my life. So y/n, y/l/n (your/last/name), will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

My heart stopped, my body frozen still as my eyes slowly widened. My hand moved to my mouth, and tears of joy slid down my cheeks, catching onto my cupped hand. I nodded, since it seemed to be the only thing I could do. "Y-yes Rm." I struggled to get out, trying to ignore my voice cracking.

Rm smiled softly and stood up, sliding the ring onto my finger. He then pulled me into a gentle kiss, and as he pulled back, his arms still wrapped securely around my waist, I was finally able to look at the ring.

The ring had a silver band, on top was three blue diamonds.

"I-It's beautiful . . ."

"Just like you." Rm replies with confidence, as my face flushed a dark cherry red. I shove my face into his chest hoping to hide my embarrassment as he chuckled softly, murmuring sweet things into my ear.

2 years later~

"Y/n . . ." Rm replied holding our now 3 month old newborn who was crying.

"Rm . . . what did you do? I just got him to sleep . . ."

"I was putting his clothes up in his closet . . . but I accidentally broke the hanger, which woke him up."

"You're really living up to your nickname babe."

"What nickname?" He asked confused, putting the pacifier in the newborn's mouth.

"The god of destruction, but I still love you."

"Aw, babe, I love you too." He replies, smiling softly, completely ignoring the nickname.

This is exactly what I've always wanted. The love of my life as the father of my children, with unlimited love for us. I'm glad I made the choice to say yes to Rm and I'm the luckiest person in the world to have him as my husband and the father to my children.