Chapter 15 ~ EIGHT-TEEN

Tiffany's POV

Dear Diary,
it's been two months since Klaus and Stefan left Mystic falls, Elena has spent her every waking moment trying to get Stefan back, after Jenna died alaric moved into Elena's house to take care of her, I have been trying my best to control my powers but it was harder than I thought, Mary had told me that your Powers were driven by your emotions and I was half werewolf so I was angry all the time and when I get angry my Powers go AWOL, Elijah was teaching me how to defend myself, And I think Damon has been jealous of me spending so much time with him, The night Damon got cured was the last night I saw Katherine I don't know where she is I just hope she's okay I guess she was running far away from Klaus, I haven't spent much time with Matt since he started dating Rebecca because she was like my sworn enemy and I don't know why I hated her so much I guess cuz she's an original vampire, which she can't help that but it just made me angry for some reason, Bonnie had started dating this weirdo that showed up in town a couple weeks ago but she seems happy so I'm not going to bash on him until I get to know him, Marisol went back to Colorado cuz she made me angry and I almost destroyed the Salvatore boarding house, Mary had moved in with me Tyler and my mom and we were really getting along we were acting like real sisters, And my mom didn't ask much of it I just told her that she was my biological sister and she let her stay, But Tyler and Mary had not got along very well I thought that maybe they would need a little time, but it's been 2 months and they still act like 2 year olds I just hope that changes soon...
Elena told me that writing in a diary helps release what you're feelings so I gave it a try
I got interrupted from writing in my diary by a banging sound on a door and I could hear Tyler shouting "hurry up"
So I shut my diary and went to see what the ruckus was about and I open my bedroom door to see Tyler banging on the bathroom door and I heard Mary shout from inside "don't rush me"

I roll my eyes as I walk up to Tyler and ask "what's going on"

"Mary is hogging the bathroom AGAIN" Tyler shouts

I glare at him and say "then use the one downstairs"

"Fine" Tyler said angrily as he went to the downstairs bathroom
and after a minute Mary opened the bathroom door and smiled as I asked her "What?"

"It's your birthday" she shouts in excitement as she jumps around me trying to pump me up but all I did was roll my eyes and walk back to my bedroom door as I turned around towards her and said "I don't like to celebrate my birthday so can you drop it"

"Yeah okay" Mary said confusingly as she nodded and I went back into my room and then she went downstairs to do god-knows-what probably tortured Tyler mentally

~~~

3rd Person's POV

Elijah was helping Tiffany to train in self defense, In the woods where no one could find them

"Tiffany you have to focus" Elijah Shouts with a stake in his hand

Tiffany rolls her eyes as she says "I thought I was learning self-defense not Vampire hunting"

"You're doing both" Elijah says as he uses vamp speed to run up behind Tiffany and the steak was across her neck like he was going to slit her throat
Then he whispers in her ear "Focus" and as he does it made shivers go up and Down her body
then she grabs the steak with both her hands and flips Elijah over her head, grabs the steak and points it to his heart