eighteen

It was a Thursday afternoon. I was headed to my brother's apartment, since it was his birthday. I wanted to surprise him with a cake and a gift. His name is Sanghyun. He's three years older than I am. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

I opened the door. And guess what I saw.

Nessa

on top of my dear brother.

"AAAHHH!" I screamed my heart out.

"Y-Y/N?" My brother was just as shocked as me.

"Y/N! I CAN EXPLAIN!" Nessa yelled, looking as red as ever.

"Oh bitch, you better." I folded my arms.

- Time skip

"So you're telling me that—" I gulped. "that you started dating my brother when you came to Seoul?"

Nessa and Sanghyun nodded.

"Seems about right. Sorry if I always seemed so nervous when you brought Sanghyun up. We just didn't know what to tell you." Nessa gave me a crooked smile. "Y-You're not mad, right?"

"No! Of course not!" I waved my hands. "I just thought.. that Taehyung was cheating on me.. with you."

"Wait—what?" Sanghyun glared at me. "He didn't though, right?"

"Actually, he did." I looked down. "Just not with Nessa."

Sanghyun put his arm around Nessa. She looked at him like—they were planning something, and they both knew exactly what they were going to do. Just by a simple glance at each other. What an amazing relationship.

"Tell us the whole story." Sanghyun said firmly.

-

[This update is shorter than others sorry:( Anyways, I introduced a new character, Sanghyun! I bet you didn't expect that Nessa and Y/N's brother would be dating ;) Please vote and comment]