two

Your POV

I saw Taehyung waiting outside my house. He seemed to be extremely nervous since he tapping his fingers on his leg. I chuckled and opened the door.

"Hey Taehyung! Come in. I just need to get a few things and then we can go.", I said.

"Take your time.", He said with a sweet smile.

I ran upstairs to grab my bag. My room was an absolute mess, but it didn't distract me from the fact that I was going on a date with the guy I've been crushing on for years.

You see, Taehyung and I met in middle school. He was well known, but wasn't a total douche. Taehyung was friends with everyone. As for me, I'm not saying that I was a loser, but I am saying that I was a loser. I wasn't nerdy or sucked at sports or anything like that. I just like to keep my circle small.

One day, Taehyung found me alone at lunch because all the people from my small circle found something else they wanted to do. One of them joined Cross Country, another moved out of town, and the last one got, you could say popular. That was the problem with having three people in your circle. Over the years, most people change.

I didn't mind it, honestly. I liked isolating myself from others so it didn't really bother me. Even so, Taehyung went out of his way to get to know me and we became best friends. That's what I admire about him, he works hard for what he wants. I've always thought I'd stay in the best friend zone.

Until this day. I went back downstairs with my bag and see Taehyung on the couch. He sat there for awhile, observing what I was wearing, paused, then smiled.

"You look great, I mean you always do.", He chuckled.

"Thanks. You too."

"C'mon. Let's go!"

We arrived at the place. He took me to the park where we usually go to when we want to spill our feelings and rant.

"Y/N! Over here!"

"Taehyung! Why are you crying?"

"M-My grandma died."

"It's okay Tae. I'm here for you. I always will be."

"Thank you so much, Y/N."

"This isn't some place fancy. But this place is special, for the both of us. Sorry if you expected more.", Taehyung looked down.

"Tae, it's more than enough. It's the thought that counts.", I smiled at him.

Taehyung set the blanket and picnic basket down. He took out my favorite food out of the basket, sushi.

"I got my chinese friend to help me make the sushi. I made a lot of salmon since I know it's your favorite.", Taehyung beamed. (a/n: SALMON SUSHI IS HECKINGNG AMAZING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL U)

"Taeee. That's so sweet."

"I know. No wonder everybody at our university likes me.", He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Taehyung."

"Yeah?"

"Why do you like me?"

"Well, it's the little things. Every time I seem down, even if I'm not, you always ask what's wrong. When someone interrupts me you say, "Guys, let Taehyung talk", You help me carry my books when it looks like I'm struggling and I don't even ask. You always make me laugh when I need it. I feel comfortable when I cry around you. It's all those little things that you do all added together that makes me admire you so much."

"And for the big things. You have a great personality. Your so funny that you can make me laugh for hours. Your also super smart. On top of that, your extremely beautiful. Your basically perfect."

"Tae.."

"Sorry. I had to let it out. This place is for ranting, right?"

I hugged him. As tight as I can.

"Can we stay in this position for awhile?", I asked.

"Of course. I'd love that.", He replied.

I felt like I was flying.

"Oh, Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tae."

-

[omg you and taehyung are soo cuteee:)]