45

Ayaan's POV

"Listen,  please dont mess it up..  Koi gadhbadh na karna,  bhai ko bohot  mushkil se manaya hai,  now everything is on you"
Shiza was continuously speaking on phone.

"Shiza,  Shiza,  Shiza..  Please for God sake,  mai pehle se hi nervous hu,  mujhe aur na darao yaar"  I said after a while.

"Mai dara nahi rahi...  Samjha rahi hu.. "

"Mai sab samajh gaya..Ab please dont make me more nervous" I said.

She laughed..

"Itne darpok nikloge ye nahi pata tha.."

"Mai?  Darpok.? "

"Haan bilkul.. In fact Mai to ye soch rahi hu ki abhi haadi bhai se milne me ye haal hai toh Dad se milne me kya haal hoga tumhara" She laughed again.

"Theek hai madam,  has lein aap..  Gin gin ke badle lunga" 

"Accha na..  Le lena..  Abhi tum jaldi se pohcho.. Late na hona.. Time pe pohoch jana okay..  "

~~~~~~~

In Malik's Industries:

As I entered the office,  I saw Haadi bhai was standing in front of the glass behind his table,  his back was facing me. 
On the side Sofa,  I noticed Arsam was sitting with a straight face.. 

Arsam was giving me deathly glares.. 

Haadi bhai turned to me..

And gestured me to sit.

"Look,  Ayaan..  I want to come straight to the point.. Shiza is our only sister,  and we are very possessive about her.. " Haadi bhai began to say..  And I was only  nodding wherever needed.

"I want her to be happy,  and she chose you.. Now,  I only want to know what is the reality of this relationship from your side?  "

"Umm... I am not getting what... " I was trying my best stay calm..

But mahn,  I was freaking out..

Shiza was right.. Uske brothers se milne me ye haal hai,  how will I manage to even stand in front her father.

"How serious are you about my sister? Or you were just playing around " Haadi bhai asked before I could complete.

"See,  I know the way all this came out.. It shouldn't be like this.. But.. "

" Just give the damn answer,  we are not here to listen your rubbish bakwas..  " Arsam said in anger.

"Bhai,  this guy is a fraud,  I was telling you.. Shiza was a fool,  but we are not. You were right about sending her away.. " Arsam said to haadi bhai.

"Listen.. You..Just because you are a brother of the girl I love,  doesn't mean you have a right of passing your judgement about me" I said to Arsam.

"And, haadi bhai..  I know it is hard for you,  but I love your Sister,  I love her..  And I can assure you that no one can love her the way I do.
And about being serious in the relationship,  I want to marry her,  I see my future with her.  For me,  it has always been her or no one.. " I told him sincerely,  suddenly all the nervousness,  blabbering went away..  I said it all confidently.

~~~~~~

Arisha's POV

At malik's mansion,

"Bhabhi...  Ayaan bhi call nhi pick kar raha,  akhir baat kya hui wahaa?" Shiza was walking to and fro across the room.

"Shiza,  khuda ke vaaste,  ek jagah baith jao,  tumhe dekh dekh ke mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai" Hania said to her.