New Story *Alert*

🌸🌸🌸Hey you beautiful people🌸🌸🌸

I am here to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support you have been showing to my book "My one and Only"

Thank you so much dear readers to love not only Arisha and Haadi.. But also Hania and Arsam.
I feel amazing to read your comments.. And believe me, every time you guys comment on my book.. I start reading it from there again 🙈.

Anyways, as you all know I had started writing more chapters for Hania and Arsam as you guys wanted me to continue their story.. But to be honest, I am unable to be creative right now on their story.. So I have kept it on hold for now..

( for their book details you can message me..i'll share it with you.. )

Also, it is not possible for me to translate this whole book in English.. So please pardon me. 🙏

Regarding my other book.. 'she is mine' , it is on my another id with some other title..

(Please leave comment here or text me, i'll send it to you)

Most Important thing-:🤭

I am going to start a new book ( on another id )

Kyunki I wanted to write a hardcore romantic love story..I am already done with the initial few chapters and wanted to share it with you guys.

I am already done with the initial few chapters and wanted to share it with you guys

Cast will be Sajal and Ahad..

Oh my god, why am I so excited... 🙈🙊

Waiting for you all to meet
Mirha and Abeer

Guys, if you want me to publish this one.. Please let me know..

I will be waiting 🐒🤭