0.13

I wasn't so sure if Pete would remember to call me but I've been kind of expecting his call all night so when I finally got it, I answered too quickly.

"Hello?"

"Wow, someone missed me."

"Don't flatter yourself." Something I tell Brendon all the time.

"Come over to Dino's Club, right now." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"A club?"

"Yes, a club."

"Are you at a club right now?"

"Yup."

"But you have work at 7am?" I said and noticed it was 11:30pm. Brendon closes early now. At around 10. He's probably in the guest room, I'm in my room.

"Are you coming or what?"

"If I don't?" I test him.

"You'll miss out on a good time." He said and hung up. I sighed and got up grabbing my boots. I still had my black jeans on for some reason. I changed shirts and put on a stripped long sleeve, I folded them. I put some cologne on and took a mint. I also made sure to take some condoms and a small bottle of lubricant. I'm ready to get laid.

I walked out of my room and saw Brendon in the living room watching TV. It was muted though and had the subtitles.

"Why is the TV muted?" I asked.

"I didn't want to disturb you with the noise."

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"I can't sleep."

"Why not?" He shrugged and I checked the time again. It took me 20 minutes just to change?

"Well, I'm headed somewhere so don't wait up and try to sleep. I got some sleeping pills in the cabinets, help yourself out." I said and he nodded.

"Where are you going at this time?" He asked.

"Meet up with someone." I said and he 'oh'd' before nodding. I left my place and locked the door. I'm not entirely sure where this club is but I'll find it.

The place was full and it was strange since it's Wednesday night. I texted Pete to let him know I was by the entrance. There were still people outside, lots of them.

I then heard Pete call my name and I raised my hand so he could see me. I pushed people aside until I made it to the front where the bouncer was.

"No one is getting in. The place is full." He said.

"It's just him, he's with me."

"No, he's not. He's outside and you're not. I let him in, I gotta let everybody in."

"They don't need to know." Pete said and some girls hissed.

"We know." Pete rolled his eyes and walked out of the club.

"It was boring me anyway, it's not worth the wait." He said to the crowd outside.

"That was a bust." I chuckled as we walked away from the club.

"Want to bust a nut?" He asked and put his hand around my waist.

"I should let you know I'm a top." I said and he hummed.

"There's a first time for everything, babe."

"Not for me." I said and he chuckled before kissing my lips. I kissed back feeling his hands roam my body. His touch was rough and needy.