Chapter 1: Abuse

Freddy and the others have been abusing Foxy for a while because of one incident that costed Foxy his friends to turn on him. And that incident was, 'The bite of 87'.

Foxy P.O.V

I hate everyone here, all they do is abuse me. Chica would bring in a slice of pizza still hot from the oven and slap it across my face, holding it there giving me burns.

Bonnie would come in here, smash his guitar over my head, start crying and get Freddy, saying that I broke his guitar.

Last but not least, the main man himself 'Freddy Fazfucker'. He would use his microphone to hit me in the stomach and also to knock me out.

Then I heard someone outside of my cove.

"Who's there!?" I said, starting to panic.

"The guy who's giving you stuff to do." Responded Freddy.

"Fine."

It better not be cleaning the toilets.

I just left the cove and saw Freddy with a plunger. Damn it.

"Oh no Freddy! Did you clog the toilet!?" I said in a joking way, almost laughing.

"You fucker!" Freddy shouted, causing everyone to look towards them.

"F-freddy I'm only j-joking" I said getting anxious.

He reacted in a violent way by punching my snout causing it to bleed.
He continued to beat me, over a small joke. I felt weak and I soon lost consciousness.