Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup

Start from the beginning

Weiss walk closer to their bedroom and stop.

She saw Y/n was asleep, but Glynda was cuddling with him too.

"She is here too?" Weiss mutter to herself.

But with Glynda with Y/n, Weiss felt jealous overwhelming her, so she closer and remove her clothing, including her underwear and bra.

Weiss went under the blanket and hug Y/n. Her cool body with Y/n's hot body met. Weiss felt her body getting warmer with Y/n's body, Weiss was beginning to carcass Y/n's ab and his region.

Weiss felt her eyelids getting heavy. She closes them and she fell asleep.

TIMESKIP

Pyrrha, along with Cinder and Neo were heading to Pyrrha's room.

"Thank you again for helping me" Pyrrha said to them.

"It no problem" Cinder said "I am glad to be his" Neo nodded as well.

As they reached for Pyrrha's dorm, they stop.

*Moan~*

A moan had came from Glynda.

Pyrrha knew that moan came from Glynda, because they had a threesome a week ago.

They open the door slowly and walked in. Pyrrha, Cinder and Neo look in the bedroom and saw Glynda, laying on Y/n's lap and riding him while Weiss was being handled by Y/n's Grimm tentacles and screaming in pleasures.

Pyrrha, Cinder and Neo left the room.

"You want to stay in out room for the night?" Cinder ask.

"Yes, that were be lovely" Pyrrha said as they headed to their dorm.

MORNING

Y/n was in the cafeteria, eating breakfast. Y/n's cold was gone in the  morning, he was able to use his semblance to help him, but it took a long time to clear up.

As Y/n was eating, he felt two arms slither through his arms and felt a small bump. It was Pyrrha, she sat beside Y/n and kisses his neck and whisper.

"Had another threesomes?" She said to his faunus ears. Y/n's face turn to red as Ruby's cape.

"You saw us?!" He whisper to her, Pyrrha smiled.

"You are one lucky guy with us" Pyrrha said "But do remember that I'm your first love" She nibble on Y/n ears, a jolt came to Y/n and yelp.

LATER

In the garden, Y/n was sitting on a bench and was waiting for Kali to join him. 

"Hey" Kali said as she was waving at him, Y/n wave back.

Kali sited down beside him and they both chat.

Y/n told Kali that Blake was doing great with him, He cuddle with her and kept her safe and manage to kill Adam for killing Ghira.

Kali laugh at his joke to keep her happy. Kali had never felt this in a long time, she was happy with Ghira but with Y/n. He was move smoother with the girls, letting them to lay on him and kiss him. Kali felt like she could kiss him, but she couldn't. 

Y/n stop when he saw Kali with a nervous expression on her face.

"What's going on?" Y/n ask.

"Can we go inside?" Kali ask.

"Yeah sure" Y/n grab Kali by her hand and walk to his room.

As they enter in Y/n's dorm. Kali sat on their couch and was nervous to tell him.

"Is everything alright?" Y/n said "You never said anything before" Kali was afraid, Y/n told her about his harem of girls, but she just met him and so she had no choice but to ask.

"D-do you think i-i'm beautiful?" She look away when she say that.

Y/n was staring at her, with a low shocking expression.

"I may be older, my hair is not the smooth, I was pregnant with Blake and I felt not pretty" Kali said "I never thought I be here. With a handsome boyfriend to my daughter, lots of girls with him and a powerful army of Remnant" Y/n walks towards her.

"I met be going, Blake is expecting me to see he-" Kali got interrupted by Y/n, placing her down on the couch and kissing her lips and entering his tongue. Kali try to fight back, but his tongue kept going down to her throat, Kali had never done this, but she was starting to like it.  

Y/n and Kali stopped kissing as their lungs were screaming for air. As Y/n pull away, a thin string of saliva were hanging on. Kali licked the saliva and spokes to the wolf.

"Wanna do this in bed?" Kali said, Y/n nodded.

TIMESKIP(Bad at Lemon)

Y/n and Kali were completely naked in bed, both of them were panting hard as Kali's face was more red then Y/n. 

"That was" Kali try to speak, but she couldn't.

"I know" Y/n said.

"You know" Kali turn her head towards Y/n "I accept you for dating my daughter and dating me too~" Kali lean in and kisses Y/n.

As Kali pull away, something else interrupt their rest.

*Ccccccrrrrrreeeeeeaaaakkkkk*

"Mom?" It was Blake.