War

NO ONE POV/ TOURNAMENT

As the tournament was about to start. Y/n was inside Ozpin's office, with Ironwood.

"No, I will not give my tech over" Y/n said, arguing to Ironwood.

"We need those, think about the war, think about peace" Ironwood said.

"I know, but I have made an army with both Human and Faunus" Y/n said back "I am damn as well that I will give up, because of you being the general of Atlesian Military"

"I am here to say it one more time" Ironwood said.

"Fuck off" Y/n said "If you want a war, then you got a war. Don't think that my men will stand down" Y/n walks off.

"James, You are making it worse" Ozpin said to James.

"I don't care, the only thing that is wrong is Y/n and his army. He was show mercy, just you wait Ozpin" Ironwood left but "Ozpin, I want to think about of out friendship, if you are helping with him"

As Ironwood had left, Ozpin office. He sigh and had to evacuate the People out of Beacon and the Amity Colosseum.

TIMESKIP

Ironwoods warfleet were where the colosseum is.

"Sir, do you think this is a bad idea?" The captain of his ship was asking to him.

"Of course not, I know we will win, we have every chance of winning this" Jame said to his captain, who look nervous.

"Sir, I am detecting one ship" On the hud, there was one.

"Wait" The captain said.

Soon enough. Another one came in, soon three more, two came in. Then a whole fifthteen of them was starting to advanced.

"General, I think we made a mista-" One captain on another ship had exploded.

Soon they saw them.

fourteen of these

As the Atlas warfleet were starting to open fire

As the Atlas warfleet were starting to open fire. their weapons did nothing to their ship.

Y/n's ship was advancing and shooting their weapons.

Y/n's Spirit Beam (F-SpAr) Had fired up and cause a destruction on two ship with one beam.

Ironwood had see his mistake.

"Get us out of here!" James said to his captain.

"Sir" Then static had interrupt the captain as it was broadcasting Y/n to every know televisions.

"This is the best that you can do, James? Gonna bring me down to my knee, is it working for you?" Y/n said.

In Beacon, every students were watching the army of Atlesian were failing by a new army.

"We don't have to fight, but this is your fault from the start, who fault will it be then? Who will be blame for your actions against us, your army? Your robots or You?" Y/n said.

"I don't know why you have to be so needy, this army had chosen me to take control of the army, but you have to come along and try to take it from me, proving that I am young to take control of it" 

Many students were questioning about Atlas.

"I think this world will be better if we are in control for now on" Spirit Beam, was starting to fire up for another round.

Ironwood's ship was the remaining of all of his ships. Y/n's ship and James were face to face with each other.

Soon, Ironwood's scroll was ringing, Ironwood picked up his scroll and saw Ozpin's name on it.

"Ozpin, please help us" He said.

"I'm sorry, but you got in this situation, He must end this" Ozpin said.

"Ozpin, we're friends" He said.

"I have decided, so doe Mistral and Vacuo. We are no longer friends anymore. Y/n and his army were there in time to stop the Grimm invasion from attacking other civilization, goodbye James" Ozpin hung up.

The Spirit Beam then releases the beam, targeting the bridge of the James ship, and in a instant, the entire ship exploded.

TIMESKIP

Y/n was in Ozpin's office with the three councillor.

"Mr L/n, I am here by naming you the leader of the military for Remnant" Vale Councillor said.

"Thank you, councillor" Y/n said.

"But the people in Atlas will not stand for this" Mistral councillor said.

"Then we will free the faunuses from Atlas and enslave them then" Y/n said.

"The reverse" Vacuo councillor said.

"Exactly, but for now, my men need breaks, for destroying Atlas and the White Fangs in Vale" Y/n said.

"Of course, Mr L/n. We are glad that you are with us" They hanged up.

"Now that Atlas military is almost gone" Ozpin said.

"Atlas will try to fight back, but they will die before they can touch us" Y/n said "Now, if you excuse me, I have to see Pyrrha" Y/n left the office and into his dorm.

Y/n walked into his dorm, see Pyrrha, sleeping and taking the whole bed.

"I guess I could go to Cinder and Neo's dorm for the night" Y/n said.

Y/n walks up to the sleeping Pyrrha and kisses her on her forehead and left.

A/N: I am sorry for making this short, but I hope it could be more better in other chapters.