Prologue

Prologue

How nice would it be if I could go to the Anime world? I guess it would be Indescribable. It would be so amazing if I could. But sadly, they are just works of fiction. Works of fiction that are alive in my heart, mind, soul, and everything. I would do anything if only I could go to the Anime world.

I’m Kashiwazaki Sena and I would do anything if only I could go to the anime world. I’ve been an anime lover--- otaku if you may say so for as long as I could remember. They always give me this indescribable feeling. To sum it all up, I INFINITELY LOVE ANIME!

But even as an ‘otaku’, I’m different from the other stories or whatever that if you are an otaku you are bullied or out of place or whatever. I have friends, and all… living a normal life… but I always feel something missing----empty---indescribable feeling.

But what if… only what if… somewhat happening makes me choose,, I could live/stay/go to the anime world but there is a price that must be paid/exchanged that I still don’t know what (It’s not money--- not because it is called ‘price’ it is already money~) or something that must be done… or I could stay in this world wherein I live a perfectly normal life and just admire them from a faraway imagination of life.

**************************

Hello @shaishaibleh198 ,, dedicated to you. She requested herself to be the main char then so be it ^^. Thank you for the non-stop love and support! And I might add random anime pics on the side… uhmm media/image whatsoever if I feel like it. Oh, and thank you to shaila AKA shaishaibleh198 for the wonderful cover as well. Hugs and kisses to everyone.