*What Lies Ahead*

*What Lies Ahead*

As we opened the door, we were immediately flashed with a very, very bright and blinding light. That made us put our arms and hands to our face especially our eyes. After the bright light subsided, I slowly removed my hands from my face, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. I saw Miyuki and Emiko beside me apparently, staring jaw dropped to the surroundings. Most especially, they were looking—-actually staring at a very familiar structure. I turned my gaze to where they were looking, and then... my jaw totally dropped.

"W-where are we?" –Miyuki totally shocked at the oh-so-familiar building

"T-this i-is a d-dream right?" –Emiko staring wide-eyed and shocked as well at the structure

"I hope not. But wha—-how?" I said, somehow amazed and terrified at the same time, of what suddenly crossed my mind.

I turned around. And around again. I tried looking at the closest to the farthest thing—- every bit of the surroundings that my eyes could see. But my eyes didn't lay on the door which we entered...the door we opened.

"G-guys? W-Where's the door?!?" as if on cue, they both looked around. As much as I loved this world, I'm terrified at the same time. How can we go back? What's happening here?

"Wait. Let's cool down first. I—-we, can't think clearly like this." –Emiko.

"As far as I can see, this isn't our world anymore, but it strangely looks familiar..." –Miyuki said putting her hand below her chin as if thinking. Emiko and I poker-face-ly stared at her.

"WE ARE IN THE ANIME WORLD MIYUKI, IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET" Emiko and I stated in unison, still with a poker face. Miyuki's eyes widened with realization and shouted

"OMG! OMG! I KNEW IT!" Miyuki said while slightly jumping "But how did we get here? T-that door..."

 "But what do we do...? Why are we here?" I said, I love this world... very. But there are a lot of questions running in my head that I can't voice them all out.

But suddenly, it's like we were once again 'teleported' into some kind of room. There we saw an oh-so-hot or whatever you'd like to describe him. Yeah, we saw a man or boy...? He smiled at us and walked towards where we are standing.

"I bet you're really confused right now... ne~?" we kinda hesitantly nodded

"Let me explain the basics of what's happening then" he continued "As you probably know, you are currently in the anime world. You will be traveling from one anime to another. Hmmm, I'm suddenly mental blocked hhaha~ Anyway, do you have any questions?" he slightly chuckled as his hand is in his head and his eyes are looking up at us since he slightly has his head down, oh well I'm not good at describing hahaha~.

"First, who are you anyway?" –Miyuki asked somehow eyeing the boy suspiciously

"Oh, where are my manners~? I am Tsukino Daichi, the so-called 'Prince of Dreams'. Morpheus who is the God of Dreams is my father. I'm sorry I hadn't introduced myself earlier."

"Why are we here?" I asked... curiosity kills, you know?

He smiled widely that somehow made me flinch, "That... I cannot tell you. Besides, you might know soon enough. It's up to you to know it." I frowned at his response, how would we know?

"How are you related to the anime world... T-tsukino? You said you are a Prince—-of Dreams...?" -Emiko

"It's complicated. Too much to explain. Just... learn stuff from your journey. Okay?" we hesitantly nodded and he smiled, and then turned and walked away from us. B-but I still have questions in my head... I just don't know how to put it in words.

"W-wait!" I just found myself running towards him with one arm stretched as if trying to reach him. But before I could even reach him, the room turned and swirled and showed colors like the rainbow, the next thing I knew we were already back to the place—- in front of the familiar building.

I let out a sigh, I realized I've been holding my breath for some time now. I looked at my friends, our eyes show the same feelings... we were both glad and excited... at the same time... we were also worried, and somehow scared of what might happen and what's happening.

"Oh well, let's just go with the flow of things and understand what 'Tsukino' was saying." and I gave them a little smile hoping that could help us somehow relax... I'm totally tensed actually, it's like my stomach's turning... imagine, your dream of being in the anime world coming true?!? Oh Gosh, I can't describe this feeling right now.

We turned our gaze into the building in front of us, and opened wide the door... looking for what's in store for us here.

***************

Heeyyy~ Is it confusing? Well, if it is... actually I'm kinda confused of what I'm typing too XD. Sorry, I'm so crazy. THE NEXT CHAPPIE I GUESS WILL BE THE START OF THE REAL, AND I MEAN REAL ANIME WORLD PART THING-Y. And I'm sorry if I ended this chapter with another opening the door scene XD. And sorry for the short chappies~ I'll try to make a longer one next time. I'm also very sorry that I'm a girl who somehow lives by saying sorry~ XD. I'll try to make it better next time, but I'm not that good at writing stories, so please don't expect much (>.

INOUE EMIKO at the side/media...