*World of Fairy Tail II*

Her Power and Transformations

They continued struggling and attacking the beast... rather, the dragon.

"No, it's useless" I said in a whisper, almost not audible at all. It's useless, it doesn't matter whatever weapons they have, and it doesn't matter if they're dragon slayers. The dragon in front of us is no ordinary dragon. It a dragon from a long time ago, I thought they didn't exist in this century anymore?!?

It is an Eternal Fire Dragon!(A/N: Nah, don't mind the name or what it's called and the descriptions too, I made that up XD *insert shy emoticon here*) It has fire on its back and wings... fire that can never be extinguished, and as long as that fire is there... he can't be defeated. It is a legend that I thought was from long ago.

"Stop." I pleaded in a whisper. I can't take it watching them slowly get hurt and/or die and I just can't do anything. "I SAID STOP IT!!" And I somehow lost control... I ran towards the beast, which shocked everyone... they knew I still couldn't do any magic. The shock made them stop attacking and stared at me instead.

"Sena! Don't!!" Natsu shouted at me with a shock-worried expression visible in his eyes. The dragon averted its gaze to me, and I was shocked as it raged more, but I continued running towards it.

What am I doing? I thought to myself. It's going to look like a suicide ha-ha-ha. I'm such an idiot. I felt as if my clothes started to become longer, but nah, must be my imagination... that's impossible.

The dragon ran towards me as well. I stopped running and stood straight as I opened my arms wide and shouted to the dragon "I SAID STOP IT, YOU!" and I stared at it deathly... but it continued running. I closed my eyes unable to think of what's going to happen next. I felt arms embracing me at that very instant "I'll protect you, no matter what happens..." Natsu whispered softly to my ear as he hugged me tighter.

"NATSUUU! SENAAA!" Lucy shouted at us, her eyes showed so much worry that it almost lost its color. I looked at the dragon rushing towards us. "STOP." I softly said referring to the dragon. What shocked me was when it suddenly stopped in front of us—-me and Natsu. I stared at it wide eyed as it was looking back at me as well—- but the dragon looked at me softly and with uhhh.. love and care?!? Eeeeh?!?

"N-natsu..." I softly mumbled as I tried to struggle from his embrace—-though I like it eeeeh *melts*. For the dragon's eyes were like talking to me... but I can't understand it.... it's just like some sort of force made me want to go closer to it and touch it.

"S-sena?" Lucy and the others stared at me with shock, worry, and confusion... I can't blame them for those looks on their faces, even I—-am confused. "H-how?" Natsu softly stated as he looked at me... and the dragon as well.

"Please.... don't cause much trouble, ne~? Leave Fairy Tail alone please. They've done nothing wrong to you" I softly told the dragon as I tried to place my head or forehead to his. The dragon softly let out some sort of sound, as a reply to what I said, I guess. I slowly let go of the dragon as he opened his wings and flew away.

I sighed a relief. As I slowly got dizzy and lost my balance. Before I touched the floor, I once again felt arms supporting me. He sat to the ground, as he held me by his arms. "Natsu" I softly mumbled his name with a smile on my face.  I looked to the side to see the other members, and my friends as well. "Is everyone alright?" I softly asked... I barely had any energy in me anymore, I wonder why... maybe because of the shock?

"We're fine. Only a few bruises and cuts, but it'll heal after some time. No one had any serious injuries" Erza answered me while holding the side of one of her arms, I'd guess was bruised. "Yokatta" I said... at least no one has serious injuries...