10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes! I’m in a group chat with @fatbottomedgirls, @heskindaharry, @Lovealwaysvictoria, @harryslovehandles_, @ellen_eml, and @scene-d-amour. The writing community on here is so cool and so uplifting! I didn’t really socialize much the last time I wrote on Wattpad, but I have totally loved getting to read and write alongside so many kind, supportive and funny people this go around! I love interacting with other authors as well as my readers, so if ever any of y’all want to talk, hmu bc I’m probably bored anyway lol

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I really relate with Harry in my story Insider. I have a few friends in toxic relationships, and a huge part of his character is kind of just being there for Freddie through that while at the same time trying to point her in the right direction. And like in Harry’s case, a lot of the time, my friends never end up listening until it’s too late and they get really hurt. That’s something I’m struggling with right now, because it’s really hard to find the line of saying what needs to be said, but also being supportive of that friend. I just hope that my friend doesn’t have to go through something like what Freddie does when she realizes her man is an asshole :/

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m currently in school to get a degree in statistical mathematics with an additional major in English. Of course, I would love to be able to write for a living, but I’m not too optimistic so as to just do an English major. I’m really good at math (like doing calculus makes me feel some type of way), so Im probably going to go into a job that involves some kind of data analytics. Not the most fun thing ever, but realistically, it’s probably what I’ll have to do.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Loyal, forgiving, and confident. For me, loyalty is one of the most important things, so once you’re my friend, I will fight on your side 100% of the time. And confident never would have been a word I would have used to describe myself, but in the last few years, I’ve kind of realized that I am unapologetically who I am, and I don’t care if people think I’m weird for it. I like what I like, and believe what I believe, but at the same time,I’m not afraid to to admit I’m wrong, in which case, I will change my opinions. Again, I never would have considered myself confident, but now, I’m beginning to see that I am, and it’s kind of empowering.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Write what you would want to read because there are bound to be people who need to hear the things that you need to hear as well; they just need someone to say it, so there is no reason that you shouldn’t be that person. At the same time though, don’t worry yourself with what other people will think. Write for you. Write because you love it and because you have something to say. And if you don’t have something to say, write anyway. You’ll figure out what you want to communicate as you gain experience through writing, and you’ll begin to notice a pattern in your themes. Like for me, I sort of realized that a lot of my stories have to deal with female empowerment. I didn’t realize that was something that I really needed to read about, but apparently, my subconscious did, and so I’ve kind of found my voice through that. Never give up; if you love to write, write. You’ll only get better as time goes on.