A/N

Quick synopsis: on their eighteenth birthdays, both Draco and Harry go through a creature inheritance. Draco is a Veela, and Harry is a werewolf. Both are intending to go back to Hogwarts for their eighth year, as their seventh year was disrupted by the war. This follows them as they navigate their new lives as creatures (and each other's mates).

Some parts of this may be a bit confusing. The chapters alternate Draco and Harry POV, but are also written in second person. During Draco POV the 'you' character is Alex, who is introduced and explained in the first chapter, and during Harry POV it's Eli, who is introduced and explained in the second chapter. Comment if it's confusing and I'll try to clear it up.

This is your customary creature inheritance drarry fic. I'm very aware that this is not an original idea, but I have tried to put my own spin on it with the specific mechanics of each creature. It's kind of a blend of different ways I've seen both Veela and werewolves represented. If the story itself is incredibly similar to something else, please let me know! I'm pretty sure I've never read a fic with this exact plotline, but if there is one just know I'm not trying to steal anyone's idea, I just thought this would be fun to write.

This is a drarry (Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter) fanfiction (which, yes, means boyxboy) so if you have a problem with that, please click off the story and not rant in the comments. You don't have to read this book!

I try my best to update every Sunday. Please be patient with me for updates in the mean time. I won't update more than once a week. However, if it's been significantly longer than that, you have my permission to spam my comments to remind me. Just be polite please!

I am human and I do make mistakes, so please feel free to correct me in the comments (though please make it constructive criticism and not plain rudeness). I hate seeing poor spelling and grammar, so feel free to correct me, as long as you're polite about it.

Also, as you can probably tell, I am awful at making/designing covers for my books. If you are at all interested, please feel free to make me a cover and I'll give you full credit and my uttermost thanks.

Finally, thank you for reading this, and I really hope you enjoy! Remember to let me know what you think with votes and comments!