Chapter 4

Ghidorah POV

I have finally captured Mothra, yet I still fail to control her with my power
(Ghidorah has mind control powers in this story). "You can't control me ugly, I'm a goddess remember". She obviously said that to annoy me, "Humph, your only saying that because you think Godzilla will save you, think again. He's fighting Gigan at the moment, I will make sure he dies".

 He's fighting Gigan at the moment, I will make sure he dies"

Godzilla POV

As me, Anguirus, and Rodan approach Tokyo, instead of seeing Ghidorah we saw Gigan, "Rodan I thought you said Ghidorah was here there's only Gigan". Rodan seemed confused, "What in the world, he was here", he said. "Hahahaha, fools, my master only sent me as a mere distraction so he can kidnap that moth". Then filled with rage, I blasted him with my atomic breath. Then we started to battle, after being blasted, Gigan rushed me and knocked me over. When Ghidorah and Hedorah appeared to even out our fight, anti-gravity beams struck me like lightning, while Hedorah, Gigan, Rodan, and Anguirus have a death rumble. Today, I found out that my long time crush, loves me and she became my girlfriend, and our first kiss was also today, now I'm in a death battle with my archenemy, isn't it Ironic.

Rodan POV

"Anguirus go for Hedorah, I'll go after Gigan". I don't know why but Gigan seems easier than Hedorah. I fly charge at Gigan and knocked him out then the battle begins.

Anguirus POV

I start to fight Hedorah, it was hard because of the fact that Hedorah is acidic, toxic sludge.

(To be continued)