Chapter 2

Mothra POV

"Ugh Rodan why did you have to come and take my Godzooky", I said then the Shobijin show up to 'cheer me up'. "Mosura why are you whining, is it because of Godzilla again", they said, "Ugh, Godzilla was passing by, then he stopped by and talked to me but then Rodan came in and took him away from me, UGH SO ANNOYING". The Shobijin just laughed at my whining, I miss you Godzooky.

Godzilla POV

I couldn't bear the fact that Ghidora my mortal enemy might be after my crush, so Rodan and I went out to hunt Ghidora. "Are you sure about doing this G, Ghidora might kill you".
Rodan said, "Then so be it, I'll protect Mothra with my life" I said, "Yeah I can understand that but I think we should get some help, like maybe Anguirus" he said with a  worried voice, "Alright then, back to Monster Island were going to find Anguirus" I said.

Anguirus POV

"So you want me to help you with defeating Ghidorah, of course your highness. I will help as your soldier and as your friend". I said, you can't really blame me because Godzilla is my friend and the King of the Monsters. "Thanks Anguirus I appreciate it", he said, "OK let's go find Ghidorah" , said Rodan.

Mothra POV

"I'm going to Monster Island to talk to Godzilla and admit my feelings to him". I said, Battra frowned at me and said "Hugh, fine but if he breaks your heart I'm going to be the one to kill him". And with that, I fly off to Monster Island.