Chapter 3

Mothra POV

I'm in Monster Island looking for Godzilla, I find him and he has something to tell me, "U-Um Mothra, I have something to tell you,
I...I... L-Love...You, I love you since we first met a thousand years ago". I'm going to faint, I replied, "Yes, me too, ever since we first met!", I burst out into excitement. Godzilla actually loves me.

Godzilla POV

After I confessed, and found out that Mothra loves me too. I tell Mothra, "Mothra, love, you need to stay safe because Ghidorah is back and we think he's after you",I said ,"Don't worry love, I'll be careful", she said, "I'll be back, goodbye for now love", "See you soon Godzooky bye", then we kissed.

 I tell Mothra, "Mothra, love, you need to stay safe because Ghidorah is back and we think he's after you",I said ,"Don't worry love, I'll be careful", she said, "I'll be back, goodbye for now love", "See you soon Godzooky bye", then we kissed

Then Rodan said, "G, we need to go Ghidorah might still be in Tokyo, I heard he was rampaging there". So we head to Tokyo.

Ghidorah POV

"My plan is almost complete, now I'm heading to Infant Island to capture Mothra. Haha those fools Rodan, Anguirus, and the so called king of the  monsters Godzilla, must now be heading out to Tokyo to 'find me ' when in fact Gigan is the one who's there. Fools HAHAHA, Mothra will finally be mine".

Mothra POV

"Hmm, my Godzooky is so brave, he went to Tokyo to protect me". I said before, "Mothra come with me", a familiar voice said. It was Ghidorah, "Come with me now, love", Ugh disgusting, and this is the reason why I hate this guy. "I already have a boyfriend and that's Godzilla so go away", I said before he knocked me out and carried me away.