"Now, is that any way to welcome a visitor from out of town, Moonshine?" Whiskey asked, a clear warning in his tone.

"Okay," Moonshine smiled, crouching slightly to be face to face with Harry, "Suck my southern dick...bitch."

Clover looked at Eggsy who shook his head and she sighed, "Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary," Harry said, getting to his feet and heading towards the door, muttering, "Good day, sir," As he passed Moonshine. 

The trio got the idea and watched on with smirks all around, "Well?" Moonshine asked, gripping his belt as he turned his attention to the remaining four in the booth, "What are you ladies waitin' for?"

"Manner," Harry turned one lock at the top of the door, "Maketh," Then the other one as Moonshine's goons got to their feet. "Man," Finally, he locked the one by the doorknob. 

"Do you know what that means?" Harry asked, his back to Moonshine who didn't answer. "Then let me teach you a lesson." He hooked his umbrella around a pint glass and flung it backwards, though it went soaring over the targets and straight into Whiskey's outstretched hand. Harry looked at Moonshine and his group as butterflies soaring around them, his fellow agents watching on nervously. 

"Are we going to stand around here all day? Or are we going to-" A fist came flying at Harry, making contact with his cheek and sending him tumbling into the bar. Once again, Clover got to her feet and went to join Harry as he was pulled from the bar and into a brawl but Eggsy dragged her back. 

"Eggsy, what on Earth do you think you're doing?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Babe, we've gotta let him get the hang of it again. We've gotta see where his ability to fight is at." Clover grumbled but gave in nonetheless and took her seat. It wasn't until Harry was pressed up against the bar by a man holding his umbrella against him, throwing punch after punch at Harry's face that Clover stood once again. She brushed Eggsy's arm off her and she rushed in, throwing the man away from a now borderline unconscious Harry who Whiskey had wrapped up in his lasso.

"Well, pick him up," Whiskey said to Merlin and Eggsy who were still sitting in the booth. "Now, that is now what I call a Kentucky welcome. Manners maketh man," Whiskey said, "Let me translate that for you." 

One man flung himself at Whiskey who quickly wrapped him into his lasso before throwing him against the bar. Clover took this as her queue to join and was immediately throwing punches and kicks.

"Is she going to be alright?" Harry asked after gaining his breath back, glancing at Clover and Whiskey surrounded by huge men.

"She'll be fine, Harry, I promise," Merlin reassured the man.

"Besides," Eggsy began with a proud smile, "Seems like she's handling herself fine." As he said this, the trio looked over to Clover who was grabbing a man by the neck and dragging him over her back before landing a final kick to his head.

Harry nodded and sighed, turning to his older colleague, "What's wrong with me, Merlin? I thought you fixed me?"

"Well, we rebuilt your neural pathways," He replied, "But it'll take time to get your coordination back."

The group were interrupted by Whiskey's shout, "Hey Clover!"

"Yeah?" She replied breathily as she slammed a man's head into the edge of the pool table.

Whiskey threw her what appeared to be a short and thick stick covered in an intricately designed leather. "Take this," He told her, dragging a man away from Clover with his lasso.

"And what exactly is this?" She asked and he smirked, glancing between his lasso at work and the girl.

"Wave it around in the air a lil'."

Clover raised an eyebrow at him but did as he said and before long, it extended into a whip. "Do you seriously expect me to use this?"

"I gave it to you, didn't I?"

"It might shock you to learn than I don't have any experience with a whip!"

"Didn't think you were the vanilla type, Little Miss." The girl didn't respond and simple glared at him, though the blush that rose on her cheeks gave her away. He chuckled, "Just fling it around, you'll get the hang of it."

And Clover did just that, she whipped it around and soon enough the sound of the whip cracking broke through the air of the saloon, followed by Clover's cheer, Whiskey's laugh and the screams and groans of several men.

"What about the phantom butterflies?" Harry asked, getting back to the topic at hand though he couldn't hide the pride smile at his lips. Eggsy shared a similar feeling, biting his lip as he watched Clover gracefully mow down man after man, half of them double her size.

"You will experience episodes," Merlin told him, "Lapses of clarity. You'll be back to normal soon."

Finally, Whiskey and Clover had taken down every remaining man in the bar. " Whoo. I feel like a tornado in a trailer park," Whiskey breathed and Clover chuckled.

"Hm...I like this," Clover grinned, looking down at the whip in her hand. 

"You took to it pretty quick, Sugar," Whiskey told her with a smirk. Clover went to hand it back to him but he shook his head and pushed her hand back to her chest, rustling her hair, "You keep it, I got plenty back at Statesmen. Think of it as an apology for perhaps gettin' off on the wrong foot." Clover grinned excitedly and bounced on her feet before she quickly moved to give him a hug.

He paused, surprised for a second before reciprocating. "Thank you so much!" Clover said as Eggsy got to his feet.

"Babe! That was-" He quickly cut himself and his hormonal thoughts off when he remembered the older men in the room. "Amazing. You're very talented." He awkwardly pat her head and she chuckled, kissing him on the cheek as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Before she could reply, however, the television suddenly changed channels and a choir of voices announced...

"Golden Circle proudly presents-"

a/n:

oops i am v sorry for late update!!

eggsy trying to keep clover from beating people's asses for 5 minutes straight.

I couldn't resist a lil whiskey n clover action!! I like to think whiskey would kinda bring out clover's more Brash side

and she got his whip!!!

lemme know what yall think!!

xx Clara