Chapter 10- Test Runs

Start from the beginning

"We will be coming up there soon, remember." yells Charlie.

My bedroom was in the same state I left it in, neat, and nothing out of place. Besides for a newly made oak book shelf sitting next to my old over run one.

"Oh my god! They made me a new book shelf!" I say rushing over to it. "I am so going to Chapters tomorrow!"

"So you like to read?" questions Leo who sat on the edge of my bed.

"I love to." I answer walking over and sitting down next to him.

"What else do you do?"

"I ride, I read, I don't do much" I say with a shrug.

"What's your favourtite book?" he asks wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on the top on my head.

"Thats a long, long list." I list "But I like scary ones...."

"What about TV? What kind of of movies do you like?" ask's the question man.

"I don't watch too much Tv, Angel. But I like the movie 'Bag Of Bones' and I love criminal Minds. Morgan is just so hot." I say the last part in a girlie, teenage like voice. Leo growls and tightens his grip.

"Oh calm down, I'm just joking." I say twirling my thumb on his arm. "And it could be worse I could have 'Bieber Fever."

"What kind of music do you listen to?" He questions, peeking his interest

"What kind of music do you like?" I ask back, yup I can be a questiony person too.

"I asked you first." he half smiles

"Yes, but this is my first question, and that was your third so, potentially I asked you first." I say. When I want to, I am exceptionally good at getting what I want.

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, Princess"

"Yes" I say very loudly

And then Reeve opens the door and yells "First check!" barging in takes one look at Leo with his arms around me and then yells "Dad! They're snuggling" Which resulted in a herd of elephants coming up the stairs.

"Someone bring the camera, Ryan is acting like a girl." Says Dad who has joined Reeve at my open door. Down the Stairs I can see Jess and Izzy with a camera.

"Haha you are all so funny." I say sarcastically.

"Yes, too bad for you its not hereditary." Says Dad "Now what happened to test run?"

"We aren't doing anything, just snuggling." I say and Leo releases his grip and places his hands that were comfortably wrapped around me on his legs.

"Lets review what test run means, no snuggling, no kissing, no looks across the room, no flirting, no touching on any kind, no-" his long list was going to continue when he was cut off.

"Oh come on Dad, she's been your good daughter long enough." says Jess. "Its not like I havn't-"

"lalalalala I'm not listening! lalalala I'm not listening!" Dad yells plugging his ears as he run back down stairs. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thank you, Jess." I say Resting my head on Leo's shoulder. And Jess snaps a picture with her Camera.

"You're welcome. You two look so cute together." she says and then leaves dragging Izzy along with her. Now it was just Reeve.