“Nako,let’s go to class...”The girl with squishy cheek pulled Nako’s left arm sleeves,she was trying to stop her friend from picking up a fight.If Nako got into a fight,one of their friend,Kwon Eunbi will mad at them,and more worst,they will eat spicy bell pepper as a punishment for dinner tonight.Hitomi didn’t want that to happen.

The short hair girl clicked her tongue and she punch her left palm with her right fist,receiving them a death glare. “Do you think you can beat us easily?Well,you are wrong.We will beat you.”The short hair girl said.

Hitomi gulped,she don’t know what to do anymore.She hope there is someone who stop them.If she tell Eunbi,Eunbi will obviously kill ITZY and Eunbi might also kill Nako and herself.Asking Eunbi is not gonna help them.

“Hey Itchy!”Hitomi heard a familiar voice.A voice that might save them from ITZY.Joy,the president of the Student Council,and there is also Wendy,the vice-president walking toward ITZY.

“Didn’t I tell you guys don’t cause any trouble?”Joy said,trying to raise her voice.ITZY’s leader,Yeji just stand up when Joy approached them.She was so happy to see a president,trying to fight against them.

A smirked formed on Yeji’s face. “Well well,it isn’t Park Sooyoung....how may I help you?”Yeji asked.Hearing Yeji’s voice alone making Joy annoyed.

“As a president,I kindly ask you not to disturb them.”Joy said in a low tone.She was trying not to get mad again. “Huh?Disturb them?They are the one who disturb us.That short girl.”Yuna said.

When Nako heard the word ‘short’,her bang started to cover her face.Hitomi glance at Nako and she know something bad going to happen to them.Hitomi take a big step backward as she don’t want something bad happen to her.

Nako quickly run toward Yuna and punch her.Even though she is so short,but for some reason,her fist manage to landed on Yuna’s face.

Yuna quickly got up and touched her bruised face. “Damn you,shorty.”She said and punched Nako back.Chaeryeong and Ryujin were about to attack Nako from behind.But then,Wendy and Joy kicked Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

Joy and Wendy,especially Wendy hate to fight.It not good for them to fight here since they are the Student Council members.But they have no choice since Nako almost got beaten by them.

“Are you ok?”Asked Wendy and Nako nodded. “Please go.We will handle this.”Joy said.Hitomi nodded and quickly pulled Nako away from ITZY before Nako could say anything.Hitomi was just wanted to escape from the mess.

“Damn you.”Yeji was about to make a move on Joy when suddenly,Soyeon appreared,together with Yeri and Shuhua. “Soyeon,what took you guys for so long?”Joy said as a smile formed on her face.She was happy to see the leader of the Discipline Team finally make an appearance.

“Isn’t that Jeon Soyeon?”

“One of the leader in Discipline Team!”

“Did she just came back?”

Joy could hear all the student gossiping around her.She was so happy to hear this gossip since it been a long time since the students gossip about Soyeon ever since Soyeon left.

“What do we have here?”Soyeon smirked as she look at ITZY.ITZY didn’t feel frighten when Soyeon just smirk at them and the students around them were frightened.In fact,they did not scare of Soyeon.They think Soyeon is just another ordinary student who just interrupted them.

“So you must be Jeon Soyeon!”Yeji quickly going to punch Soyeon.Soyeon’s raised her fist,going to piunch Yeji fast before Yeji got her,but then,Yeri stand in front of Soyeon which make Soyeon shocked.Yeri touched Yeji’s fist and reflect Yeji’s punch,making Yeji punch herself.

“Aargghh....”

“Tsk,why you....”Ryujin was going to punch Yeri.Yeri smoothly dodge it.She then grabbed Ryujin’s hand which Ryujin almost punch her and put it on Ryujin’s back,making Ryujin flinch in pain.

“Ouch ouch!Please let me go!”Ryujin groaned.

Yeri just ignored her and continue making Ryujin suffered. “Yeri,please let her go.”Wendy said softly to her which make Yeri obey her and let go of Ryujin. After Yeri let go of Ryujin,ITZY decided to retreat or run away from them.Yeri,Joy and Wendy then heard a clap from Soyeon.Just like when Yeri first met with Soojin,Soyeon was amazed seeing Yeri fight.She now know why Yeri is in Discipline Team.Yeri’s fighting skill is no bad.

“Wow Yerim,your skill were excellence.”Soyeon compliment.Hearing Soyeon compliment her making Yeri blushing.It not the first time she got compliment,she even got compliment from her teachers too.But then,Yeri’s parents didn’t compliment her as they were so busy which make Yeri hate them a lot.

Wendy suddenly started to cough to interrupt the atmosphere. “Well,since Soyeon just came back from her overseas,why don’t we have a party in our Student Council.I will informed Soojin,Lisa, Jennie,Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi about it.”

“That’s great idea,right,Yeri?”Joy said as she smile,looking at Yeri.Yeri smile back and replied with a nod.Joy’s heart melt when she see Yeri’s smile.Her smile was brighter than her future.The Councillors then get back to their room to have a welcoming party for Soyeon.

To Be Continue

A/N:It already 1-2 month since I update this.Sorry if my grammar wrong