1. Don't touch his phone

*.^*.^ True story *.^*.^

It was the last day of school in the eighth grade. We were in my language arts class playing a game of "Guess the drawing". As students drew on the dry erase board trying to get someone to guess what they had visualized without speaking, a fellow classmate, Jeremy, asked to go to the bathroom. Thinking nothing of it, my teacher waved Jeremy off in the direction of the brown classroom door.

It had been fifteen minutes, if not more when my teacher, along with everyone else started to get curious as to why he was taking so long.

"Aaron, can you go check why Jeremy's taking as long as he is in the bathroom?" My teacher uttered, asking the so called 'bad boy' of the grade.

"He's probably on his phone." Aaron spoke as noise filled the class with everyone agreeing.

Since it was the last day of school, everyone was tired of Jeremy always going to the bathroom to spend time on his phone without getting caught by an administrator and nobody cared to keep his little secret anymore.

"Yeah, he always does that."

"He always takes his phone to the bathroom"

"I would be surprised if he ISN'T on his phone."

My classmates uttered.

Unlike most middle schools, my school had a strict policy that students weren't allowed to use their phones during school hours unless an emergency.

"Does he really use his phone in the bathroom?" My clueless teacher questioned as everyone sighed with a"yes".

"Aaron go get him." my teacher spoke as Aaron walked out the door to the stalls.

A few moments later, the heavy brown door unrolled to reveal an emerging Jeremy with Aaron following behind him.

"Jeremy, where's your phone?" My teacher interrogated as poor, unknowing, Jeremy stood there with a 'Why are you asking?' look on his face.

Not wanting to answer Jeremy stood with his hands by his side as he mumbled an "Umm..."

"IT'S IN HIS POCKET. I COULD SEE IT FROM HERE!" a kid exposed as racket once again started in the classroom with everyone's "Oooh" and cackling.

"Jeremy, let me see your phone." The teacher demanded as she held out her hand.

Reluctantly, Jeremy took the blue cased Android out of his front pocket and handed it to the teacher.

"Put in your password." she ordered holding out the small metal rectangle as Jeremy unwillingly put in the code.

The room was silent as the teacher searched his phone because there was also rumors that he would watch inappropriate things.

A few seconds later, the teacher spoke up. "Give this back to Jeremy." The teacher said to another boy since Jeremy was behind him.

As Jeremy held out his hand waiting to get back what belonged to him, a hand swooped down and grabbed the phone as obnoxious laughter erupted from Aarons throat as he passed around the phone like a game of hot potato.

The room turned to complete chaos as laughter erupted from all corners of the room. Jeremy dove into a group of lined up desks in effort to retrieve his phone as the desks almost fell on top of my small figure.

Somehow, the phone got to a friend of mine named Emma who was standing next to the white board since it was her turn to draw.

"NOOOO!" Jeremy shouted as if he was going to war.

The next thing we knew, Emma was on the floor with Jeremy on top of her as she tried to crawl away from under his weight with her mouth agape as the room filled with more laughter than ever before.

When everyone had gained back their breath, Emma was sent to the office since she had badly skinned her knee from the happenings of before and Jeremy had silently started crying making us all feel guilty since we realized we had gone a bit far by teasing him as everyone scolded Aaron since he started it.

After all of the circumstances everyone started to wonder, "What WAS on Jeremy's phone to make him react the way he did?"