28. ~ The boys as yandere's

Start from the beginning

Wonho
You woke up in a dark room tied to a chair. Your head was pounding and you were beyond confused. You started pulling at the restraints until you saw a dark figure emerging forwards from the corner.

"So you finally woke up" he calmly stated a twisted smile playing at his lips. He was twiddling something in his hands behind his back, but it was so dark you couldn't make it out.

Your first instinct was to cry, completely vulnerable to this stranger, there was nothing to be done. "Hey come on now, don't cry. We're suppose to be together forever. Isn't that exciting?" He questioned coming close enough to caress your cheek.

You shivered and looked up to catch a glimpse of his face in the dim light that hung above your head. It was.. Hoseok.

You barely knew him, you had a couple of classes with him, and every now and then would catch him staring.

Your friends all thought he was attractive, being the most popular guy in school, you however just felt creeped out by him.

"Together forever?" You whispered. He nodded. "Doesn't that sound good?" You bit your lip and shook your head. "No you're insane, let me out" you panicked pulling at all your restraints again.

You watched as he got up and moved behind you. He brought his lips to your ear. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you should be kind to your future husband" he spoke in a low gruff voice.

You were about to protest but you felt the cold blade press against you, trailing your body. It was useless. It was easier to please. "Of course, silly me" you weakly smiled.

Minhyuk "So likes you"

Minhyuk
"So likes you". "What?" You questioned snapping out of your daze. You were staring out of the window, watching the guys.. or one guy in particular, your crush.

"I said he so likes you" your friend repeated. You looked at her confused. "Who?" She pointed in the direction of a nerdy, anxious boy.

"Lee Minhyuk, he keeps staring at you" she winked. You shuddered and looked away. Not interested. You liked one guy only, even if you knew these feelings would never be reciprocated.

The surprise and excitement that surged through you when he asked you on a date, had you almost jumping.

A cute late night study date at his house and him walking you home, nothing more perfect.

You found it strange that he never texted you back that night, and in the morning there was still nothing. You assumed the date went terrible and walked around school pretty bummed out.

That evening it was all over the news that his body had been found mutilated in the woods. You felt sick to your stomach and ran to the bathroom. You needed to lay down.

You walked upstairs to your bed only to be knocked out everything going black. The last thing you heard was "all mine" as you faded.