Things Change

Começar do início

So much has changed we graduated high school. Bj and Garrett went off to play football in college.

Jocelyn opened her own hair shop, as Sydney decided to be co-owner. Carter decided to give up basketball and decided to get into sports management.

While, I on the other hand still was deciding on what to major in college. Trying to choose between studying law or studying psychology.

After that day I went to Dante's, it was the last time Dante and I exchanged words. At that point we had officially broken up.

He ended up being the talk of the town for being the head of this gang. Although everyone knew, cops couldn't pin him to anything.

I guess I didn't know him, I also didn't know our relationship would really be over. Things change though, he ended up finding another girlfriend.

Although I have seen pictures of them on social media, and thankfully not in person.

I heard that she was pregnant, I don't know if it's true or not.

Not really having time to hang out with anyone, trying to keep up with college.

But, after Jocelyn reached out to me to have a quick lunch, I accepted.

"Rayne!" Taking my earbud out I look around trying to see who called my name. Jocelyn appeared in front of me with a wide smile on her face.

Coming up to me giving me a hug, sitting down beside me. "So, Carter has been busy and I decided that this was the perfect time to get him a gift." Pausing my music I take my earbuds out, placing them in my bag.

"A gift?" Feeling like I should know the reason why she is getting him a gift. "Our 2 anniversary, duh." Nodding my head, Carter and Jocelyn were still together.

"You want me to come help? I heard I'm the best at giving gifts." Giving me the girl please face,

"Who said that?" Waiting for a response, watching me have difficulties, she started laughing. "Yeah, you can come. I miss hanging out with you." Pulling me in for a side hug. "I've missed you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work Jocelyn and I decided to buy Carter a watch. I know you're probably thinking a watch? Out of a million things we go get him a watch?

Yep, I don't know why, but Kaden loves watches. This boy has a huge collection for some reason, no joke.

So, I thought it was smart to get him another one with their date carved into the back of it. I know it's kinda cliche.

Going into the jewelry store, as I scanned the rings. As I walk over to them, looking through the glass.

They were so beautiful and different in it's on way.

'Hey." Hearing an unfamiliar voice I look up. Looking at the gorgeous girl beside me realizing who she was, Dante's girlfriend.

"HI, nice to meet you." Giving her a genuine smile  "You too, your Dante's ex right?" Nodding my head, turning away from the rings giving her my full attention.

Wandering why she had to bring that up. But deciding to brush it off, and listen to her.

"Well, it's finally nice meeting the Rayne, I'm Alison" Not really knowing what to say. I nod my head again.

"Well I'm really sorry to cut this short, but I have to find my friend. It was very nice to meet you. " About to go find Jocelyn, but she stopped me.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable if I did. I just wanted to say hey." Looking down at the ground while speaking.

Telling her she didn't make me uncomfortable saying our goodbyes. I made my way to Jocelyn to help her pick out a watch.

Wandering why she came to talk to me? Also, trying to figure out how she knew about Dante and I? Seeing as it's been forever since we been together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Welp. What a chapter, you guys. I told you to get ready for a rollercoaster I hope you have your seatbelts on. This is only the beginning nothing really happened yet.

What's your thoughts about the changes happening?

I hope you enjoyed don't forget to comment and vote.

Have a wonderful day.