The ride to LA

Isabella's POV

"So I was wondering if i could take you on a real date?" Cameron said. We were at the airport finally away from those annoying girls.

"cam, I'm still mad."

"For what?"

I glared at him

"Listen they threatened to make your life a living hell if I didn't hang out with them."

"Really?"

He nodded

"And I couldn't do that to you."

I snuggled closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"Then a date sounds amazing"

-now on the plane-

Amanda's POV

Uggghhhhhh. Nash is so cute! We're sitting next to each other and he keeps looking at me. I put my head on his shoulder and he pulls out his vlog camera.

"Hey guys! So right now I'm on the plane going to magcon Florida and I'm with this beautiful girl."

He turns around and points the camera at the lady sitting behind us.

"Shut up Nash!" I laugh.

He laughs too.

"Just kidding. I'm here with Amandaaaaaa and she's gonna kiss me just for this video."

"NASH!"

"C'mon"

I look into the camera and say:

"I'm not his girlfriend"

"Ha!" Laughs cameron from the seat in front of ours.

"I beat you again baby." He says jokingly to Isabella.

"Frick!" She whisper shouts.

"You sound like Brent!" I laugh

"Mhhmmmm" she said defiantly trying to imitate him.

Nash's POV

After we finally got off the plane all the girls went to the washroom together.

"Babe! Babe!" I shouted into the girls bathroom

"I'm not your babe Nash."

"You wish you were though"

"Nah I'm fine" she said. I picked her up and put her on my back. We raced with Isabella and Cameron, Jacob and mahogany and Milena and Aar

"Okay okay our taxi's here!" Shouted Isabella.

-at the hotel-

Isabella's POV

@isabella(didn't want to include last names):

can't wait for magcon floridaa💕

I hurry up to get dressed. I put on my high waisted, ripped acid wash jeans and a red short sleeved crop top with my white vans. I grab my phone and my floral backpack and I run to cams room.

I walk in to see Amanda and Nash kissing.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Finally you idiots!" I yell and I start dancing around.

"Thank god you're here!" Shouts cameron from the washroom. He comes out and looks at Amanda and Nash. "This has been going on since 10:00."

I laugh and tell them that the car is here.

At magcon almost everyone already knows who I am.

"Okay guys so Bart is gonna come around and you can ask us some questions." Says Aaron.

"This is for Cameron" says a girl.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Is your girlfriend here? She's beautiful!"

"Yeah she is do you guys wanna see her?" Cam asks.

There is a round of applause and cheering.

"Okay. Come here Isabella!"

I walk out and there's more cheering. I smile and wave at everyone I can.

"Isabella! Isabella!" Shouts another girl. Bart runs and gives her the mic.

"Yes?"

"What's your twitter and do you have a youtube channel?"

"My twitter is @isabella and my youtube is itsbellabro"

So many people pull out their phones and my phone starts vibrating in my back pocket. I pull it out and I'm getting a bunch if subscriptions and following notifications.