Getting closer to the boys-3

Isabella's POV (twist)

Finally! The meet and greet! I'm so excited to meet everyone! I really want to meet Jack Gilinsky. I saw him looking at me as we got closer to the front of the line. When I got to his table we just stared at each other for a minute until the girl behind me cleared her throat and gave me a death glare. I ignored her and talked to jack for a while. "Can we take a picture?" "Sure that would be great" he responded. I asked Amanda to take the picture. Right before she took it jack turned his head and kissed me on the cheek.inside I squealed but outside I just kept smiling wider and wider. After we met all the guys, they were really nice. I saw Carissa talking to Hayes a lot. And Taylor talking Matt, I felt really bad for Taylor Caniff because he kept looking at Taylor longingly. I asked everyone to sign my phone and Jack wrote his number on it. I think he was starting to like me.

Amanda's POV

Me and all the girls started walking to the hotel when we noticed the boys were following us. I turned around and said "why are you guys stalking us?" "We're not stalking we're just walking to our hotel". I went back and started walking with Cameron, he was surprised. We just walked in silence until he said "you do know I meant you were beautiful I don't just say that to ever fan" "no offence but I'm not really a fan" "c'mon don't tell me you don't think I'm sexy" "is that an ego I smell?" He laughed at that and I smiled. To be honest, he was really cute. I saw Isabella walking with Jack and Taylor, Carissa, and Jazmin walking with Matt, Hayes and Aaron. Cameron and I talked a bit more and he asked me out. "You're kidding"

"Nope" I couldn't turn him down, he looked like a 6 year old begging for a candy bar or a puppy. We got back to the hotel and Bart invited us all to dinner. Every girl sat across one of the guys and I sat across from Cameron. The whole dinner I was trying to have a conversation with him but the whole time he was looking at Isabella and smiling at her. Was he bored of me already?

Authors note:

My friend @isabellachari (Isabella in the story) will be writing and editing this story. She is wrote have of this chapter. Don't forget to cote (comment and vote)⚠️❤️

Byee

-Amanda🌾💕