Dreading the day-1

Amanda's POV

"C'mon we don't want to be late" screamed my best friend Isabella. "UGHHH why am I coming again?" "Because you love me" she said in a sing song voice. Let me just explain well you see Isabella, one of my many besties is OBSESSED with Magcon. So she and my other besties (Jazmin, Carissa, and taylor) are dragging ne to Magcon with them. Well I've seen all is them and to me they look like shallow stuck up guys who think they're better than everyone. All of my besties slept over last night because we are leaving today. "WAIT" I yelled. "What??" Everybody asked "I forgot to pack" "okay quick everybody get everything she will need" milena says. Everybody runs in different directions and surprisingly in five minutes I'm packed. We leave and get to the airport. On the plain ride everything was peaceful because I was sleeping but then all I heard was a loud "NO WAY" screamed taylor. "What now" I asked "the Magcon boys are staying in the Hilton hotel just like us!!!!!" Taylor squeals. "Great" I mumble (note the sarcasm). Soon the flight is over and we all have to walk to the hotel because Jazmin forgot to get our ride. But it's like 10 minutes away. Once we get there in the lobby there's a group of familiar looking guys. Then all of my besties squeal and then I know it's the Magcon boys. Once were checked in we decided to not talk to the boys because it would probably bother them and we will just wait until tomorrow. That night I was watching tv while all the girls were doing there nails and picking out clothes for tomorrow. "Aren't you gonna choose something to wear for tomorrow?" Asks Isabella. "Ya. In the morning like a normal person" she just laughed and walked away. After everybody was done freaking out we all sat down and talked. They all said Cameron Dallas was the cutest. I just stayed out of that conversation because personally I think nash Grier and Taylor caniff are the cutest. Soon that asked me who I thought was the cutest. I thought about telling them but then I decided against it. "They are all just rich boys that want to get in your pants"I responded to their question. They all laughed at my answer an continued to talk about them. Soon we all decided to go to bed. But I stayed up on my phone after I was scrolling through instagram when I saw nash Grier posted a picture and it was a selfie an it said "can't wait to see all of my fans tomorrow!" I just rolled my eyes at that and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up to girls running around in like just bras and I was so confused until I heard milena scream "I can't believe we're meeting Magcon today!" Yup I was really dreading this day.